Aching legs!!!

Members online

The reason i dont have breaks is imo it puts another hour on an already long day.

Probably wrong way of looking at it maybe just a bad habit the reason is my vack then starts to seize up once i stop.
Slow down and smell the f**k**g roses u c**t asuwere

Just been scratched some render before another job . So now I.m soaked.
On a good note . Finishing at 2 to go to wifes cuz.s for dinner

Im the world's worst for this, I get out of the van and go 100mph til I get home, it's a terrible habit. @essexandy is bang in with his post, the other day I thought fuckit I'm having a break. Sat down in van and had a brew...felt like a holiday. With regards to your aches @zombie are you taking your glucosamine? I swear by that stuff. Aches I used to get have all gone

The reason i dont have breaks is imo it puts another hour on an already long day.

Probably wrong way of looking at it maybe just a bad habit the reason is my vack then starts to seize up once i stop.
That's why your aching mate too much pressure on legs not enough rest ive done all what you've done fcuk that not worth it if the job dont get done it runs over not arsed its your body you only get one look after it

Im the world's worst for this, I get out of the van and go 100mph til I get home, it's a terrible habit. @essexandy is bang in with his post, the other day I thought fuckit I'm having a break. Sat down in van and had a brew...felt like a holiday. With regards to your aches @zombie are you taking your glucosamine? I swear by that stuff. Aches I used to get have all gone
Car boot kid

f**k Sunday

Attachments

• 04CCCEC4-F28D-4284-BAA9-A0856B9C67B3.jpeg
    04CCCEC4-F28D-4284-BAA9-A0856B9C67B3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 162
You should try cbd oil far better as I have tried both simply cbd liquid gold is the nuts

Sometimes it’s good to work on a Sunday I try not too but did the week before last to stay on schedule
October have to cram it all in if body keeps going so can take a chill pill and enjoy the Christmas period in my view

Any tips!

At day end/ through day f**k me my legs ache granted i take no breaks and will graft for 10-12 hrs if job has to be completed some days.

Wear standard dewalt work boots and work off hopup for ceilings etc

Suggestions?
Mate u tell the f**k**s it will be done when it f**k**g done end off

Any tips!

At day end/ through day f**k me my legs ache granted i take no breaks and will graft for 10-12 hrs if job has to be completed some days.

Wear standard dewalt work boots and work off hopup for ceilings etc

Suggestions?
U see u mad mother f**k*d if c**t like you work like that it just f**k the plastering trade up f**k**g slow down have breaks and change f**k**g more money ps. And your f**k**g legs will not hurt bicth asuwere

U see u mad mother f**k*d if c**t like you work like that it just f**k the plastering trade up f**k**g slow down have breaks and change f**k**g more money ps. And your f**k**g legs will not hurt bicth asuwere

Mate...you ant got a clue what your talking about!

I have 3 very good contacts that jobs often clash my choice to have long days when needed i have another spread with me but even at that were having to do 7 days a week at certain times of the year.

I could chose to let a spread go and even only work a couple of days a week if i wanted.

But ive worked hard for 20 years to get myself to this stage and value my repeat builder works etc.

All to easy in a boom to be short sighted but these people put food on my table during the recession!

I have 3 very good contacts that jobs often clash my choice to have long days when needed i have another spread with me but even at that were having to do 7 days a week at certain times of the year.

I could chose to let a spread go and even only work a couple of days a week if i wanted.

But ive worked hard for 20 years to get myself to this stage and value my repeat builder works etc.

All to easy in a boom to be short sighted but these people put food on my table during the recession!
u mug

Yes you have worked hard y don't u week 8 day aweek u mug when the fuckinging rest work 5 mug