Accounts software or book??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My accounts are all ways in a mess how do you lads keep your records i do most domestic work not much cis.
Anyone got any ready made spreadsheets??????????????????????

We have an accountant, she told me how she wanted everything setting out on a spreadsheet. It's easy and take me two days to do the years accounting to hand in to them.
I started out with an accounts book and wrote everything down, a retired accountant (who was still registered to work but not for profit) helped me set everything up and checked everything.
Accountants might cost money, but they can save money.

my accountant is £900 a yr , I could probably do it myself but I have it in a mess like above

f**k me my accountant's bill is £340 per year. don't do much more than sort in to date order and document things that don't make sense

Think ours was about £700 for our partnership. Though I do nearly all the work :-(

With an accountant £350 is about right for a subby ,then again he should be getting you back over a grand in a rebate and taking a cut from that.

it all depends what you you are and what you want, if you are a ltd co. or a sole trader.
if you are ltd get an accountant, if you want bank loans, mortgages etc then get a accountant.
if not, do it yourself, if that is to much for you go down to your local tax office ,tell the girl that it has been a bad year and have a cup of coffee whilst she fill the form in for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.