Access help or advice??

Hello everyone,
Been a while since I've been on here but I've been flat out during lockdown.
So got a job coming up where landing ceiling needs overboarding, skim and big stairwall needs float and setting.
It's a dog leg staircase so don't know what's best?
Don't think ladders will do the trick this time??

Attachments

• IMG-20210319-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210319-WA0001.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 160
Hello everyone,
Been a while since I've been on here but I've been flat out during lockdown.
So got a job coming up where landing ceiling needs overboarding, skim and big stairwall needs float and setting.
It's a dog leg staircase so don't know what's best?
Don't think ladders will do the trick this time??
I build my own tower out of 2x2 with ply and batten stiffners around the center allowing full access to walls , an hour max , 10 mins to take down

Yes good idea I like that one, I'm tight as f**k didn't fancy hiring a tower for like 150 quid or whatever, I mean I don't mind if I have to but if there is a different way I'm doing that all day long

I
Yes good idea I like that one, I'm tight as f**k didn't fancy hiring a tower for like 150 quid or whatever, I mean I don't mind if I have to but if there is a different way I'm doing that all day long
It works mate , better than a tower , you won't hire again for domestic

Used a napkin with scrim as well haha. Not anymore though.. keep a little first aid box with us in the van. Was attacked by a dog in customers house just last week was glad for it then. Nearly took my thumb off. Was close to knocking her dog out.
Wonder if anyone else has been attacked by customers dog, probably quite rare but didn't like the mask on that's why he went for me

Used a napkin with scrim as well haha. Not anymore though.. keep a little first aid box with us in the van. Was attacked by a dog in customers house just last week was glad for it then. Nearly took my thumb off. Was close to knocking her dog out.
Wonder if anyone else has been attacked by customers dog, probably quite rare but didn't like the mask on that's why he went for me
I'm the alpha male top dog, so no. I've got a 1st aid little box in the van too, fck nows where though.

Yeah you gotta now just in case, I think I decided to get one shortly after working with my old man. We was d+d a house and he went to trim reveals with Stanley and he must have slipped slightly and basically put the whole blade through that bit of skin in between thumb and index finger.

Was it the mask or was it the quality of work? Did the dog have a spirit level with him?
1616253370845.png

You have to blame the customer for making the dog put a mask on.

Well its going to be the difference between me talking on here or not looking at all and hanging head in shame.
Surprised at how well you're actually doing if I'm honest

Customer didn't want d+d and I'm not gonna argue with it, makes not that much difference to me as well. Nice to have a bit of a change from boarding. Both have pros and cons in fairness.