Accelerators

Members online

Leonpetersen48

Hi all,have a question,been laying on for a good 15 years now,I’m on a job at mo usual external hack off Re render,I need to speed up my sets in this weather as I’ve got to pick the kids up from school,my mrs is flat out to,I’m in at 7 ish and gone by 3,I’ve never used a accelerator before,how quick will it pick up,cheers in advance,
Leon.

we would gauge the material for the size of the area we are going to hit. i guess that you are talking about sand and cement render. cut down on the feb mix, cut down on water, add rapid hardener, add extra lime.

we would gauge the material for the size of the area we are going to hit. i guess that you are talking about sand and cement render. cut down on the feb mix, cut down on water, add rapid hardener, add extra lime.
Hi mate,I suppose i could cut down on water,let it turn for a bit longer in the mixer,bit more lime good shout,,how fast will that rapid harder speed things up,don’t want to get caught,next set is a about 30m2?

Get a part time job.You’re either dedicated to plastering or you’re not.

Get a part time job.You’re either dedicated to plastering or you’re not.

Not realy fair lads got a young kid and trying to do his bit!

Wish id of seen my kids when they were little more.

More to life than plastering.

Also use a serrated edge open up the top coat to let the air get to it have you thought about weber ocr put a scratch coat on leave it few days then top off with the ocr pulls in pretty quick