Accelerator

Members online

the office kevin GIF

Ffs mate, how can you expect a proper answer when you have t even told us what gear your using? Or if you like to play pokey pokey finger bum
Jub, 1.5mm acrylic.Sorry I didn’t explain my self earlier I thought this was the thin coat section.

Ffs no then! thats just common sense. And if your asking questions like that I’m thinking should you really be doing the job for a paying customer???? im gonna guess here and your using both those products because you’ve got them either left over or can get them cheap?
And why are you using acrylic and not silicone?

I am using silicone,I haven’t got the stuff left over in a shed and I’ve been applying all render systems for over 30 years.I am very proficient at my job and was asking a simple question as I’ve never put accelerator in silicone render,why you’ve got so aggressive is a little bit confusing.The weather is f**k**g killing me as well as everyone else at the moment and I’m just trying to get a job finished as we’re I’m not getting 2 dry days in a row.Thanks for your positive response in these trying times.

I am using silicone,I haven’t got the stuff left over in a shed and I’ve been applying all render systems for over 30 years.I am very proficient at my job and was asking a simple question as I’ve never put accelerator in silicone render,why you’ve got so aggressive is a little bit confusing.The weather is f**k**g killing me as well as everyone else at the moment and I’m just trying to get a job finished as we’re I’m not getting 2 dry days in a row.Thanks for your positive response in these trying times.
You said your using acrylic there’s two different things. I find it hard to believe you’ve been applying render systems for 30 years based on your question, you mean in 30 years you’ve never rendered in winter and used an accelerator? I’ve not got aggressive you’ve F*****g wound me up with stupid questions. Why do you Think it would be ok to put one manufacturers accelerator into another top coat!!!

I wouldnt of thought someone doing all render systems for over 30 years doesn't know the answer tbf! U tried asking siri?

I've used it non stop since November skin's over in 2 hours but still can take 6-8 hours depending on temp