Accelerator through ritmo

Members online

ankers

Has anyone used wickes accelerator through the ritmo? Heard mixed things that it damages the machine?

Not Really it knackers the Solenoid valve and filters I guess because of the chlorine in it, id wash through throughly if you have to after with clean water.

Get the dosatron from les lord that way the accelerator bypasses the caddy and is injected into the mix

Get it on early but I always used accelerator even in summer with Parex as my men wanted overtime rates after 4pm. In my early days I knackered my Ritmo up good and proper with Wickes but that was because I didn’t fully flush it out which needs a bit of knowledge to do properly but since it was repaired for £650 in 2015 I flushed it well out and never had a problem.

Wickes is good and cheap but its the rust inhibitor, the brown stuff that once you drain the machine down with inadequate flushing or in my case no flush at all then on drying out the brown additive leaves a gummy residue buggering all the fine mechanics up like the solenoids and filters. Flush well or get that accelerator diverter gadget PFT Northern sells.

Get it on early but I always used accelerator even in summer with Parex as my men wanted overtime rates after 4pm. In my early days I knackered my Ritmo up good and proper with Wickes but that was because I didn’t fully flush it out which needs a bit of knowledge to do properly but since it was repaired for £650 in 2015 I flushed it well out and never had a problem.

Wickes is good and cheap but its the rust inhibitor, the brown stuff that once you drain the machine down with inadequate flushing or in my case no flush at all then on drying out the brown additive leaves a gummy residue buggering all the fine mechanics up like the solenoids and filters. Flush well or get that accelerator diverter gadget PFT Northern sells.
Cheers for that rigsby. I watched a video by danny von Dutch and he washes the machine out backwards with fairy and hasn't ever had any issues. I had a similar issue using waterproofer. I ended up with the solenoid sticking causing wet spray when starting up again. I looked at the doser but £400 I haven't got atm and its another thing to get your head around. I will invest in the future but as long as I flush put properly. I should be ok right? How did it cost £650 solenoid are cheap?

Redbull wore off by then mate?
15928064068171461653022971241579.jpg

Does parex hang longer then k rend? Never used it, got a 41m2 garage to do today k1 but hand applying :llorando:, I know fassa is a very slow setter, abit like the lab tbh

Cheers for that rigsby. I watched a video by danny von Dutch and he washes the machine out backwards with fairy and hasn't ever had any issues. I had a similar issue using waterproofer. I ended up with the solenoid sticking causing wet spray when starting up again. I looked at the doser but £400 I haven't got atm and its another thing to get your head around. I will invest in the future but as long as I flush put properly. I should be ok right? How did it cost £650 solenoid are cheap?
It was everything that moved in water including another part that rarely goes wrong and the water pump but it did include a full service. After learning how to proper flush it out I never had any issues.