Accelerator through an m300

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Is it okay putting accelerator through an m300? If we dosed it in barrels can you swap the hose over Etc?

What size barrel you working out of Dave , we use the 220lt and add 5lt to that ,which will give you 30 bags

It would be a 220 mate we use the small ones at the min so I suppose you have to dose the barrels first? How do you carry on spraying and keep the water topped up?

It would be a 220 mate we use the small ones at the min so I suppose you have to dose the barrels first? How do you carry on spraying and keep the water topped up?
We keep an eye on it ,when it runs low ,fill it back up with the accelerator, only takes 5/10 minutes depending on water pressure from the main

Also has anyone tried it wth two or three water butts and swap between them while there spraying?

thanks Keith have you had any problems etc and what accelerator do you use?
To be honest ,if you can keep the walls dry ,we sometimes nail old tars to them ,you will have no problems ,but with a accelerator ,it is always a bit hit and miss ,all depends on north / south facing ,you know Dave . Trying one from @UKPlasteringmachines as it is clear and a good price ,before that we used wicks :RpS_blushing: did the job ,but not clear :RpS_blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don,t know ,but as i was told ,if anyone looked in the water butt ,it did look a bit brown :RpS_scared:

Thats ok if you want to carry them in your van ,one is fine mate
If we get a big job they'd just be left there mate, we've had 3-4 lads on jobs so try and spray a few metres, if we can switch butts it would help if not it's not the end of the world

It's no major problem switching buts, best way is to use a suction hose, these have a non return valve on the bottom so it's just a case of as each barrel empties then just drop it straight into the next one, we can make these up for you mate. If not its just a case of re priming the water each time you swap over

Cheers stu can he much are they? Is repriming the water a simple thing to do sorry I don't run the machine

Status
Not open for further replies.