A strong leader

Hey look, her views are not important, the will of the people is what is important and she will be elected by the people to carry out the peoples wishes. What part of this is not getting through ?
How often do they genuinely carry out the will of the people. Not very often. Sometimes they have no choice, but for the most part, unless it is gona cause widespread revolt, they won't give two Shits about us.

How often do they genuinely carry out the will of the people. Not very often. Sometimes they have no choice, but for the most part, unless it is gona cause widespread revolt, they won't give two Shits about us.

Right and here she has no choice. Btw she was the quietest of all the remainers

Hey look, her views are not important, the will of the people is what is important and she will be elected by the people to carry out the peoples wishes. What part of this is not getting through ?
What are you talking about fool? Her views are very f**k**g important. If politicians views aren't important why the fcuk are you on every thread left right and centre moaning about corbyn?

What are you talking about fool? Her views are very f**k**g important. If politicians views aren't important why the fcuk are you on every thread left right and centre moaning about corbyn?

Because on this one subject FOOL there was a referendum and the people decided brexit was the best way forward for the the country so her views beforehand are unimportant, the will of the people have spoke and now she has to carry out our request. It's not difficult pal

Because on this one subject FOOL there was a referendum and the people decided brexit was the best way forward for the the country so her views beforehand are unimportant, the will of the people have spoke and now she has to carry out our request. It's not difficult pal
What a tool. It's not just about brexit is it? The election? Shes changed tack on her relationship with the states and trump already. We're now at his beck and call if that buffoon johnson is to be believed? And shes refused to answer questions about tax rises. But her views are unimportant? You're starstruck pal. She says one thing and then does and votes for another. This brexit thing is just another example of that. shes not a strong leader. she has no integrity. compare her actual voting record with her speeches about helping the poor and working people and you'll see she doesnt mean a word of it. she will do anything for power

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-human-rights-what-did-she-mean-a7130961.html

What a tool. It's not just about brexit is it? The election? Shes changed tack on her relationship with the states and trump already. We're now at his beck and call if that buffoon johnson is to be believed? And shes refused to answer questions about tax rises. But her views are unimportant? You're starstruck pal. She says one thing and then does and votes for another. This brexit thing is just another example of that. shes not a strong leader. she has no integrity. compare her actual voting record with her speeches about helping the poor and working people and you'll see she doesnt mean a word of it. she will do anything for power

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-human-rights-what-did-she-mean-a7130961.html

the tory manifesto has not been revealed yet so why should she answer questions on this until its been revealed, your post was about brexit you TOOL,

the tory manifesto has not been revealed yet so why should she answer questions on this until its been revealed, your post was about brexit you TOOL,
I'm extrapolating it to show what a complete hypocrite she is.

I'm extrapolating it to show what a complete hypocrite she is.

What your doing is making it up as you go along and getting it wrong as usual.

All remainers including mark carney all said we would go into an immediate recession if we voted leave lol guess what never happened.

And we are all entitled to change are minds and get some things wrong as we go along in life, but I guess your perfect right ?

No. I have flaws. But you continually deflect questions with questions. If you read the article I posted you'll see she has a track record of saying one thing and doing another. Care to address that. If it was Corbyn you'd be an it like a cheap suit. So get off your high horse for once and answer some of the questions. You should get into politics yourself because you never answer fcuk all

No. I have flaws. But you continually deflect questions with questions. If you read the article I posted you'll see she has a track record of saying one thing and doing another. Care to address that. If it was Corbyn you'd be an it like a cheap suit. So get off your high horse for once and answer some of the questions. You should get into politics yourself because you never answer fcuk all
He won't read it I doubt he has read any I have posted, he is a troll or atleast acting like one plenty of facts have been posted but it comes full circle and he starts with made up stuff again.

He won't read it I doubt he has read any I have posted, he is a troll or atleast acting like one plenty of facts have been posted but it comes full circle and he starts with made up stuff again.

Lol, I've read most of what you posted up. Answer all questions.

But here is the reality June 9th I'll be right. And I may be away but fear not I'll take a few minutes out of the day to tell you all your fortunes :)

Show me once where I have criticised Corbyn for anything other than having quite frankly dumb ideas.

Lol, I've read most of what you posted up. Answer all questions.

But here is the reality June 9th I'll be right. And I may be away but fear not I'll take a few minutes out of the day to tell you all your fortunes :)
It doesn't matter who wins everything I posted up will still be there and relevant, tell me something you think the tories have actually done which is good, I've posted plenty of what I think is wrong, so go on :)

It doesn't matter who wins everything I posted up will still be there and relevant, tell me something you think the tories have actually done which is good, I've posted plenty of what I think is wrong, so go on :)

Yes it does lol, you keep telling us labour will win.

Ok I'll start off with the referendum and subsequent triggering of article 50

So June 9th after a resounding victory for May and the Tories you will apologise for being so far off the mark and out of touch with the real feelings of the majority and not just the few ?

:) This is why she won't do debates and meet the real public. No interpersonal skills

When she was in the North east she didn't meet any real voters, just party supporters.

:) This is why she won't do debates and meet the real public. No interpersonal skills

When she was in the North east she didn't meet any real voters, just party supporters.

She hasn't met any voters they have all been supporters bused in and the media have had to ask their questions in advance and they choose what they want to answer lol

She hasn't met any voters they have all been supporters bused in and the media have had to ask their questions in advance and they choose what they want to answer lol
I want to see a live televised debate between her and corbyn.

Tory%2BMyth%2BTheresa%2BMay%2Bstrong%2Bstable%2Bleader.jpg

Ok there is no such thing as a hard or soft brexit, it's simply brexit.

They realised NI was unpopular and put a stop to it, nothing wrong in that.

If it wasn't for all you leftards saying she wasn't given a mandate and sturgeon demanding another referendum then we wouldn't be having another election.

Wipes the floor with Corbyn week after week in the commons, plus remember we are not voting for presidents, we are voting for local MP's.

Ok there is no such thing as a hard or soft brexit, it's simply brexit.

They realised NI was unpopular and put a stop to it, nothing wrong in that.

If it wasn't for all you leftards saying she wasn't given a mandate and sturgeon demanding another referendum then we wouldn't be having another election.

Wipes the floor with Corbyn week after week in the commons, plus remember we are not voting for presidents, we are voting for local MP's.
Lol corbyn has made her look and sound stupid so many times, you can now take 12 months from your job unpaid to look after your relative who is sick hahahahaha so now they want family members to do what the government should be doing? who can afford a year off work?

Yeah. I think if he had more sensible people around him they would have stood a better chance. I'd smash her back doors in though