A sparky for the last couple of days

I have been helping my father in law wire up electric to 5 garages (1 is mine)

Is this the most dullest trade there is? I was literally falling asleep... never been so bored in all my life!!!

I offered to go and do the washing up to try and escape the boredom!!!

That being said I would like to learn a bit more about it and get some certs to sign stuff off as it would be handy with my next project :D

My brother is an electrician but he doesn't like it working in lofts and underfloors etc so he is doing solar panels now and renewable energy. It looks easy work though and clean aswell.

I have been helping my father in law wire up electric to 5 garages (1 is mine)

Is this the most dullest trade there is? I was literally falling asleep... never been so bored in all my life!!!

I offered to go and do the washing up to try and escape the boredom!!!

That being said I would like to learn a bit more about it and get some certs to sign stuff off as it would be handy with my next project :D
Main question is, did he cleaned up after himself? :ROFLMAO:

Main question is, did he cleaned up after himself? :ROFLMAO:

I made one clean up his s**t today on the job u where on with me. He was going out the door and i said dont think u are leaving the place like this after me cleaning up. Get back in and pick up your s**t.

I made one clean up his s**t today on the job u where on with me. He was going out the door and i said dont think u are leaving the place like this after me cleaning up. Get back in and pick up your s**t.
Well done

One of the main people who forced me to go self employed was a spark.

Done a couple of days helping him pull cables on a huge industrial place last year. Honestly was the most shite job ever.

It was good money though.