A sad day

Jess he was trained to jump out of aeroplanes with a gun to shoot people!

That s**t even makes me normal!!!!

Good job he wasn’t on duty then.

it’s good to vent, but 9 times out of 10, something fucks up in the moment.

Who the f**k throws their trowel across the room?? :ROFLMAO:
The little c**t put it away covered in render base coat so in a blind rage I thought well it’s f**k*d now anyway, the full toolbox went at him when I realised it had broke the corner I didn’t think the trowel would break

Stanley snips are shite go blunt well too quick, wiss all day
I always preferred wiss but had a go at these on a job and bought some straight away. It’s like night and day, had them about a year now never skipped a beat they cut right to the end so none of that wanking the bead back and forth to stap it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    954.3 KB · Views: 163
I always preferred wiss but had a go at these on a job and bought some straight away. It’s like night and day, had them about a year now never skipped a beat they cut right to the end so none of that wanking the bead back and forth to stap it off.
Sweet man, I’ll give em a whirl next time i buy a pair

Iv just thrown my permashape at the labourer and broke the corner off, absolutly gutted had that trowel 14 years most used tool I own.
so I need a new trowel iv used my labourers new permaflex and it wasn’t the same as mine, it felt thinner.
whats everyone using now start to finish?
Try ox, handle not so good, but I'd never use marshalltown again , crap in my opinion ...
And half the price..

Just in jewsons and seen these little Beauty's,

Attachments

• 40DF3851-AB25-4A4D-93FC-482B4753E6CE.jpeg
    40DF3851-AB25-4A4D-93FC-482B4753E6CE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 152