a place to discuss a decent win !!

algeeman

It’s A Boy
FUUCKING AVVV ITTTTT !!!!
Screenshot_20180704-191400.png

That’s how I see the results going too, btts is a tough one, but I’ll cert hope it comes in, May even piggy back onto it lol

its so far been a great world cup ....goals galore in the quaters...then i think a bit tighter in the semis :numberone:

Actually looking again, Brazil beat Belgium all day long I think.
So that same bet on skybet but with Brazil winning yields 5,500 on a tenner bet

Actually looking again, Brazil beat Belgium all day long I think.
So that same bet on skybet but with Brazil winning yields 5,500 on a tenner bet
theres something about this belgium team i like....impressed with their come back against japan.
kept thier cool and got the job done.
but brazil are looking a hot favourite aswell.

theres something about this belgium team i like....impressed with their come back against japan.
kept thier cool and got the job done.
but brazil are looking a hot favourite aswell.

The trouble with the belgiums they are like the Dutch of old always at odds with their manager and themselves, they certainly have the players to do it, but I feel Brazil have turned up to the party

The trouble with the belgiums they are like the Dutch of old always at odds with their manager and themselves, they certainly have the players to do it, but I feel Brazil have turned up to the party
That stat brazil have only conceded 5 in 22 games is impressive, though belgium definitely have the tools to test them

That stat brazil have only conceded 5 in 22 games is impressive, though belgium definitely have the tools to test them

I don’t think lakuka will be keeping them awake at night.
De Byrne and hazard have not set the World Cup alight, fellani could cause them problems.

For Belgium to win Brazil have to have an absolute mare.

Could be game of the tournament though

@angleeman do you play roulette in
Bookies? Had some big losse and wins but stay away now they are brutal