A message to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers and members of the Plasterers Forum a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016

Thank you all for your business this year, we look forward to growing our business and relationships with you all in 2016

It is great to see T.P.F growing from strength to strength and we are privileged to be a sponsor on the site. I would also like to thank Danny for his help this year at our various shows and to all members who have taken time to visit us and in troduce yourself face to face. It is great to have met you all.

Our Christmas opening hours are as follows:
Last online orders for next day delivery: Monday 21st December
All orders placed after this time will be delivered on Tuesday 4th January 2016

Office Christmas Shutdown: Wednesday 23rd December 2016
Office Opening: Monday 4th January 2016

Once again, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016

Regards,

The Team at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

xmasbanner.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers and members of the Plasterers Forum a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016

Thank you all for your business this year, we look forward to growing our business and relationships with you all in 2016

It is great to see T.P.F growing from strength to strength and we are privileged to be a sponsor on the site. I would also like to thank Danny for his help this year at our various shows and to all members who have taken time to visit us and in troduce yourself face to face. It is great to have met you all.

Our Christmas opening hours are as follows:
Last online orders for next day delivery: Monday 21st December
All orders placed after this time will be delivered on Tuesday 4th January 2016

Office Christmas Shutdown: Wednesday 23rd December 2016
Office Opening: Monday 4th January 2016

Once again, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016

Regards,

The Team at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

View attachment 8781

I thought everyone was in trouble by the thread title....happy flexmas !!

Status
Not open for further replies.