a machine that spray`s sand &cement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

is there a machine out there that spray`s sand & cement,not ocr.? mix the materials as normal then load into the hopper.

I got an advert through for the Rendagun (spelling might be wrong) but its definitely out there. will have a look for a link

a v2 will spray sand cement, mixes in the hopper as per belle mixer, empty into sump,through your r+s, fire away.

is there a machine out there that spray`s sand & cement,not ocr.? mix the materials as normal then load into the hopper.

Hi Bobby,

We sell 2 different machines that are capable of doing this. The first is the Lancy PH9S the second is the Compact Pro60, we are the only dealers for these two machines in the UK. The compact pro can also do floor screeds all you need to do is change the R/S, these are also brand new to the UK market.

If you need any more information on these machines I will happily send it to you. They are also both available to hire. If you PM me your email I will get something sent to you tomorrow.

Whatever machine you end up choosing parts and servicing are also available from us for most machines, we will also happily help you out with training.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan, Just re-read my message, I meant to ask for info on your machines not V2 ( Lancy an Compact) :)

The cheapest material through the dearest machines......shame really. Wish there was a smaller version. Say bout swing l size with small diesel bolted on. No 3 phase machines can handle it?

They Can handle it no problem so will you're ritmo. The problem with sand and cement is sourcing the correct grade of sand. Some areas like cardigan for example will supply you the perfect rendering sand but it costs to send it down to swansea which pushes up the price of material.
sand and cement is a difficult product to spray because the raw ingredients are mixed there and then and with no retarder can cause problems if you leave it for say a small break. I used to use it often when we had a supplier local but when they went through it was too expensive to have the stuff sent down.
Get this maaan they used to deliver a ton bag of r******d ready mixed shizzle £60. just used to drop it in the Turbosol

Last edited by a moderator:
after looking into the price of getting a machine to spray sand & cement `mi thinking about a ritmo now.i`ve held back from looking into this as down our way 90% of my rendering work is still sand & cement so the investment did`nt seem worth it.you guys might have to put up with me bomberding u with a thousand question`s though.lol.

What is your main application? Just sand and cement? Sand and cement can be purchased pre bagged with guarantees on the product. Will email you through the machines we do that can do s/c and all scratch renders on Monday.

Sand cement bagged costs a fortune and still cracks why can't you just mix sand for 20 quid a tonne with cement and put it through a machine

a putzmeister p11 or p13 will do the job u need to different types of sand and include lime u can put wallpaper paste throu hoses and collect inbucket to use again the next day these machines will mix :RpS_thumbup:and pump the sand and cement or u can try cpi bagged sand and cement render

Hi Bobby,

We sell 2 different machines that are capable of doing this. The first is the Lancy PH9S the second is the Compact Pro60, we are the only dealers for these two machines in the UK. The compact pro can also do floor screeds all you need to do is change the R/S, these are also brand new to the UK market.

If you need any more information on these machines I will happily send it to you. They are also both available to hire. If you PM me your email I will get something sent to you tomorrow.

Whatever machine you end up choosing parts and servicing are also available from us for most machines, we will also happily help you out with training.

Ryan
Hi could you send me some info I'm after a machine or compressor air feed hopper that could spray to a tyrolean style finish ? I'm new to the whole machine plastering but have done a lot of spraying in the past

Hi Bigfella, Maybe I'm a bit late to join this thread, but the following could be helpful. When you are selecting a render to spray, you need to be sure that it is sprayable, because some renders will separate the solids from the liquids under pressure. The other thing is to check the voltage of the sprayer because not many plaster/render sprayers are available in 110v. The PFT and Putzmeister are great machines but usually 380/400v 3-phase which might be a problem.

If you are spraying a textured material, you will have to use compressed air to blast it into a spray; not sure if this was made clear to you. A 110v compressor that has around 20 cfm is an expensive beast, around
£ 3,000 + because they are very special, usually with a 2.2 kW 110v motor running continuously to avoid tripping the RCD.

We can offer a HAMA screw pump for £ 7,160 plus VAT which can handle render up to 5 mm particle size, and their matching compressor costs £ 3,700 plus VAT.

If you are doing domestic rendering, then you may be able to use an RTX which is only available in 230v, which is a peristaltic pump with an integral compressor that can pump up to 7.6 litres/minute. It costs
£ 3,010 plus VAT.

If you want to spray smooth plaster, you don't need compressed air with piston pump sprayers such as the T-Max 657 which we can supply for £ 4,056 plus VAT Beware of some suppliers who will offer you a big airless paint sprayer which will spray smooth plaster but the flow is a bit slow because it is designed for high pressure that you don't need.

Finally consider using a pre-mixed plaster in a bag such as Beissier (Baggar) because you can leave it in the machine between jobs or overnight. Also you can recycle it, scraping surplus plaster off your smoothing blade and throwing it back in the hopper, so there's little waste, and you can usually paint it next day. We stock the Parfait Liss flexible stainless steel spatulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.