A good labourer is like....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking Horse Sh**e....
Bumped into a pal of mine today. Hard worker and busy. Set on a young lad this morning. He helped him load 2 pallets of boards in, went to the shop for a drink and didn't come back..
He got a text later, said he's going to get a job in retail. He didn't realise how hard the work was...
The youth of today eh! Put me wrong, please.

Rocking Horse Sh**e....
Bumped into a pal of mine today. Hard worker and busy. Set on a young lad this morning. He helped him load 2 pallets of boards in, went to the shop for a drink and didn't come back..
He got a text later, said he's going to get a job in retail. He didn't realise how hard the work was...
The youth of today eh! Put me wrong, please.
This is the reality of today youth's, feel sorry for your mate, nothing worse then being let down

Ive worked on a computer for 13 years since I was 17.....not all its cracked up to be, sucks the soul right out of you, all the office politics and mind numbing speadsheets. Im so glad to finally be financially stable enough to take the plunge and try the other side.

My generation had the Internet. .. revolutionising everything...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I decent blokes ive had working with me over here has been other tradesman in their 30s and 40 + or south americans who you cant break whatever amount of graft you put in front of them. Pride in good honest ball breaking graft seems to be a thing of the past they would rather lose face and pussy out nowadays.
Why i generally work on my own as i dont have time for some pathetic twerp dragging himself about or hiding in the bog fukin about on his phone and whining about simple tasks feck em stay home with mummy spanking yer monkey to daytime tv. Amen.

Maybe im generalising but somehow its become acceptable to stay at home til yer forty hanging off yer mums tit still, so why are they gonna even try.
Since when did kids leave home onto the property ladder ?? As that seems to be the excuse.
Bedsits and maybe shared flat but out fending for yerself was norm.
Find lot shoite i hear dribbling out of mouths these days nauseating :tonto:
Guinness /Abbots ale n some odd peruvian firewater going down treat :birras:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
We had a lad last year big strong fella and he stopped coming to work after a few days because there was dust getting in his hair.I've nothing against any young lad not wanting to work in the plastering game because it's a hard physical job,it just seems the majority of youth today are not in touch with reality and can't understand if you want money work like Fcuk for it.

We had a lad last year big strong fella and he stopped coming to work after a few days because there was dust getting in his hair.I've nothing against any young lad not wanting to work in the plastering game because it's a hard physical job,it just seems the majority of youth today are not in touch with reality and can't understand if you want money work like Fcuk for it.
Keep saying it Nicm, the tiger has reared a load of silver spoon pussys.
Been here 12 years and seen 2 decent lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.