A few prizes being redrawn..

Members online

Olican

Private Member
4621661E-FD16-475A-BA44-7F9459410BBE.jpeg
E57DC959-527C-4F92-B923-77AF598292EB.jpeg
801A7CE9-78C3-4AD0-A0B4-13D82A099DE9.jpeg

Thanks to @hstoke kindly redonating some of his prizes also @JessThePlasterer

Anyone that wants to be left out let me know, anyone that wants to join in you can still win by donating here..

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/plasterersforjosh?utm_term=rpP4ajpak

There's also some gold plated mugs in offering from @Danny

Will do this Friday night, thank you all x

Will list the prizes shortly
Ieave me out ta Oli,Am chuffed with my win,have never used a flex before, A big thanks and well done to you,A Top effort

Consensus seems to be eBay them for the charity Oli, good shout more money in the kitty

You can send them all to me if you want and I'll eBay them all

Wassappenin @Olican ?
I’ve been sorting cardboard boxes for the stuff that’s been won.......is it all to go back in, or do the winners want their winnings?
Sorry, I can’t keep up!

Wassappenin @Olican ?
I’ve been sorting cardboard boxes for the stuff that’s been won.......is it all to go back in, or do the winners want their winnings?
Sorry, I can’t keep up!

Sorry Andy it's in the middle of a debate,. Original prize winners redonated some of the prizes back. I suggested a re-draw, others suggested ebaying them. I said that was too much to ask of you now @Lodan has offered to organise it . Sorry mate I'm a bit behind with it , I'll have it organized asap

If everyone thinks the eBay option is a goodun and @Lodan is up for doing it, then Ok. Just need to clarify if it’s the whole lot, or part.