a few pics

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
an awkward bloody job with the angles and those hideous cls beams lol, like to see 3bagger do this in 1 gauge, a ceiling which i used 3 bags on aswell only 5 at a time,

Attachments

• Picture 257.jpg
    Picture 257.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 323
  • Picture 241.jpg
    Picture 241.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Picture 255.jpg
    Picture 255.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Picture 253.jpg
    Picture 253.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture 246.jpg
    Picture 246.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 291
thanks pal, just a small one but half decent pic quality my phone gets in some mess. got some big big 70m2 ceilings lol in an old bank looking for someone to help as just a little too big, any one interested

lol trust me ul never be able to do a job like that you wee prick, how much did i charge, its no about the pounds ****, its about the rep haha

its not about the money its about the rep PMSL and heres me thinking your being an idiot cos ya pissed... tut.... how wrong can one (wee) man be?

nps i will smash the **** out of u sonny jim follow me cos im behind you im the 15 st f**k*r scarred to death from the top and i will eat your ******* face **** xxxxx

Not really that an awkward job mate, what you trying to show off for ?

Typical Porridge w*g sat behind your lap top gobbing off after a few shandy's. Wind your neck in and stop being a dick head.

on my way round Castleford today im gonna have to keep my eyes open for a 15 stone kilt wearing bloke with scares all over him <<i think thats what he said:RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.