A bit of info please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solway

Hi all. I bought a mixer off a friend of mine who doesn't work in the trade anymore about 3 weeks ago. I paid him 160 by company cheque. He isn't working and receiving benefits. The social welfare called to him last week and he is being investigated for working and receiving benefits. I know he does a few days here and there when he gets it. My question is can I get into trouble for buying the mixer from him when I knew he wasn't a registered plant and tool supplier. They will probably want to see his bank details and they will see a cheque lodged which he received from me. Have I done anything wrong??.

You can buy tools off who you like it's not a crime unles you knew they were stolen so I wouldn't worry.

This a wind up lol!? Wudnt worry wats it got to do with you? And if its genuine with abit of luck he will get his benefits stopped as its people like that who bring trade down as all he's doing is working for beer money and taking work off domestic spreads who are legitimate so all Il say is skit on him and tell him to stop sponging and plaster as his job so there's a level playing field wen pricing work..bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.