Not open for further replies.
9 months in and the kitchen is starting to get fitted.... not long now :-/

Bathrooms get fitted this week hopefully

Haha what for some patience...lol

Nah but if you wanna come down and finish the job for me then be my guest

Shall we have a whip round for you Dan? :RpS_unsure:

Haha what for some patience...lol

Nah but if you wanna come down and finish the job for me then be my guest

Nah i meant bring a whip round for you.....for your dungeon - whip, handcuffs, gimp mask etc :RpS_thumbsup: oops I forgot you said not to mention that on here.....:RpS_unsure:

looking forward to having my life back... its soooooo consuming doing this project never expected to do as much as we have :-\

RIpped it back to bare shell and started again :-\

Iv just done the same @Danny 8months and I'm just about ready to move in stuff bothered me that i never thought would socket covers where to have the sockets what colour tiles to match the kitchen skirting boards it's never ending really looking forward to it coming to an end n gettin my evening n weekends back. Done all the work myself aswell so looking forward to enjoying the hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv just done the same @Danny 8months and I'm just about ready to move in stuff bothered me that i never thought would socket covers where to have the sockets what colour tiles to match the kitchen skirting boards it's never ending really looking forward to it coming to an end n gettin my evening n weekends back. Done all the work myself aswell so looking forward to enjoying the hard work.

Exactly the same buddy

sooooo many things to think about.... bathrooms and kitchen are going in nicely but kitchen has been slow...

Haha..think the pending child will take a lot of my time. But if a neighbours house come up I would deffo be interested only 4 houses on the street. Like pokemon gotta collect em all

Status
Not open for further replies.