8x4 or 6x3 boards

Members online

Get a board lifter Andy, makes 8*4's a doddle...tend to use big ones downstairs small ones upstairs, mainly cos a lot of domestic staircases are a struggle to get 8*4's up

Get a board lifter Andy, makes 8*4's a doddle...tend to use big ones downstairs small ones upstairs, mainly cos a lot of domestic staircases are a struggle to get 8*4's up
Don't reelly do that much work to get one

Only £100 pays for itself on two ceilings
We're from and then can u us
Get 8.x 4.s put two nails in . Stand underneath it . If it falls on your head in 5 mins try it again with three nails.
of it doesn't fall try it again with one nail
O he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t o he's a c**t

Hire board lifter £25. Buy one if you are going to use all the time.. Other way is to screw timber one end to slot board in and dead man T bar the other end. Put 100s up myself but I was stupid because I never knew about board lifters

No way dick head it is people like u not understand depression
OK m8 you might be depressed A couple Lost a daughter other night to a drink driver in my village 34 she was mother to 14 year old girl. Imagine how they feel. You get depressed about plastering get a fuking grip. Advice m8 if plastering makes u depressed y talk about plaster board on Christmas eve.

OK m8 you might be depressed A couple Lost a daughter other night to a drink driver in my village 34 she was mother to 14 year old girl. Imagine how they feel. You get depressed about plastering get a fuking grip. Advice m8 if plastering makes u depressed y talk about plaster board on Christmas eve.

With the greatest respect depression doesn't work like that!!!

Could have everything in the world going for you but feel like your living in a personal hell!!!

Another wank view, man up and sort that s**t out cos Mrs Joneses life is worse than yours

With the greatest respect depression doesn't work like that!!!

Could have everything in the world going for you but feel like your living in a personal hell!!!

Another wank view, man up and sort that s**t out cos Mrs Joneses life is worse than yours
OK depression does not work like that I agree.But going on about plastering done this to him. Going on for months. He's called everybody here a c**t. It like a soap and it about time it ends. And if he is serious he should pack the plastering in and go on mumsnet forum and ask for some serious advice ther

OK depression does not work like that I agree.But going on about plastering done this to him. Going on for months. He's called everybody here a c**t. It like a soap and it about time it ends. And if he is serious he should pack the plastering in and go on mumsnet forum and ask for some serious advice ther

Yep can't disagree with you there!

Aye mate, don't disagree with what your saying just try to stay subjective. I do agree with @stevio though I the problems real it will have very little really to do with plastering....it's like a sub vent

New year new start for andyg

Aye mate, don't disagree with what your saying just try to stay subjective. I do agree with @stevio though I the problems real it will have very little really to do with plastering....it's like a sub vent
I offered him a working holiday whith pay he did not reply he did thank me. Really it does make you wonder.

I offered him a working holiday whith pay he did not reply he did thank me. Really it does make you wonder.
I offered work aswell Cornwall is a long way i appreciate that but laid back down here can get some decent money no mixing or cleaning just plastering easy life

Yeah mate I offered work too and a phone number over pm....maybe pride who knows

Anyway st nic will be here soon so I'm off to prepare ....merry Xmas lads and enjoy tomorrow