80m2 bury st edmunds.

Members online

BigBish

I need a hand this Friday. My labourer will be on the m200 as usual gently pouring the bags in.

I ruled and sprayed 55 bags yesterday . Got 80 m2 to do Friday and could use a hand spraying or ruling and scratching.

Anyone ?

I live near the m25 so can pick up

I need a hand this Friday. My labourer will be on the m200 as usual gently pouring the bags in.

I ruled and sprayed 55 bags yesterday . Got 80 m2 to do Friday and could use a hand spraying or ruling and scratching.

Anyone ?

I live near the m25 so can pick up
Good call,just too far pal.you,ll get fixed up.

Interested ? Site work as well so nice scaffold and not landscaped yet so not too much cleaning at the end of scrape

I’m not too far away but got a busted hand so can’t help. Do you know Cornell or Dicky Mayhew.? Someone ther e might be able to help.

Interested ? Site work as well so nice scaffold and not landscaped yet so not too much cleaning at the end of scrape
Will be nice to learn how to do mono mate, but more interested in testing the machine and see if I was right at the begining. I won't know till tomorrow if you can make it so if you find someone else don't hang on me . :)

It's storms and heavy rain for most on Friday, the machine will be staying in the vans my guess.

Will be nice to learn how to do mono mate, but more interested in testing the machine and see if I was right at the begining. I won't know till tomorrow if you can make it so if you find someone else don't hang on me . :)
Yeah sure mate. What's you're thoughts in the beginning ?

It's storms and heavy rain for most on Friday, the machine will be staying in the vans my guess.
I've just had a look and yeah it seems the case. For fucks sake.

Will still need to be done. Anyone who's interested give me a call on 07821527400 and we can work out a day.

Thanks everyone