6 nationss

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there not a bit of a dispute about the roof?? Seen sumthing on the news.:RpS_unsure:...fuckkin egg chasing fairies... they want to toughen up ffs.

Like footballers.lol:RpS_lol:

where have all the welsh ruby fans gone :RpS_confused::RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol: @ fibrehand @Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
i know danny but you were bending towards a welsh win - perhaps you made a ewe turn :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

As a Welshman I'm disappointed with the result, just glad most didn't "ram" their victory down my throat :RpS_unsure:

As a Welshman I'm disappointed with the result, just glad most didn't "ram" their victory down my throat :RpS_unsure:

hi olican - even as a Welshman, we will allow you into the northern circle of trust:RpS_thumbsup: and we wont ram anything down your throat :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

hi olican - even as a Welshman, we will allow you into the northern circle of trust:RpS_thumbsup: and we wont ram anything down your throat :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

I'ma Yorkshire born Welshman if that helps :RpS_unsure:

i bet its a lovely accent your welsh, Yorkshire and Devon -- can any 1 understand you, :RpS_scared::RpS_lol: or has it got sexy undertones :RpS_lol:

i bet its a lovely accent your welsh, Yorkshire and Devon -- can any 1 understand you, :RpS_scared::RpS_lol: or has it got sexy undertones :RpS_lol:

everything I say sounds dirty...been considering a job as a part time s*x line operator :RpS_thumbsup:

to be fair it was a tough game for our local pub...

a huge welsh supporter died just before xmas and we all arrived at the pub knowing that his wife and family will be there wearing his shirt showing support...

So there were mixed emotions... good game though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.