5kg Battery Breaker

Members online

It's a beast We've just bought one of these, a bit less than that amount through a local merchant, get it next week.
Nice! Although a lot of money, if it's used day in day out and without the hassle of tranny's and leads it's a good buy. It'll last for years no doubt!

Nice! Although a lot of money, if it's used day in day out and without the hassle of tranny's and leads it's a good buy. It'll last for years no doubt!
A decent Makita breakers 500 quid so I don't see it as a chunk of money really, as you say to save pissing about with leads etc with out getting damp leads on wet days etc. We always spend decent money on power tools they pay for them selves over again, over the years, spending money to make money I guess.

Just for comparison Hilti te 30 is twice less the power and almost twice the money. I would be interested to hear about the warranty and the after sale service @owls . That's money well spent, no matter how you looking at it

I'll do a review on here when I get it.
We spend a good few quid every year on power tools,I budget a couple of grand a year, anything to make the job easier and to keep the tax bill down.

I'll do a review on here when I get it.
We spend a good few quid every year on power tools,I budget a couple of grand a year, anything to make the job easier and to keep the tax bill down.

Liked

We've been using this breaker recently.
It's a great bit of kit, very light but powerful the battery lasts a good while we're getting 25 mins ish of solid chiseling before battery goes, battery charges in about 12 mins, so we were just rotating them. I can't comment on The after sales as we havnt had an issues yet.
The biggest benefit is obviously the lack of leads etc dragging about when using it.
Think I'll be buying another for one of the others Lads to use.

It's a great bit of kit, very light but powerful the battery lasts a good while we're getting 25 mins ish of solid chiseling before battery goes, battery charges in about 12 mins, so we were just rotating them. I can't comment on The after sales as we havnt had an issues yet.
The biggest benefit is obviously the lack of leads etc dragging about when using it.

I'm sure there's a hilti version too? Prob twice the price but nice to have options

Nice one Rich. I think these type of breakers, and like Ian pft said, mixers will be the next generation of tools.
No pissing about with leads is a big advantage on awkward jobs! Still out of my price range but maybe in the future when the Bosch dies. If it ever does :D

Nice one Rich. I think these type of breakers, and like Ian pft said, mixers will be the next generation of tools.
No pissing about with leads is a big advantage on awkward jobs! Still out of my price range but maybe in the future when the Bosch dies. If it ever does :D
There not cheap, but quality often isn't. We always buy the best tools, they'll last you over the years plus it's all tax deductible,

Ive Been on this bstard most of the day :(.
im Still shaking like a sh1tting Dog.

Screenshot_2017-03-23-21-01-32.png

That is brilliant!!! 12 minute charge time... thats crazy!!

Just for comparison Hilti te 30 is twice less the power and almost twice the money. I would be interested to hear about the warranty and the after sale service @owls . That's money well spent, no matter how you looking at it
I have one of those small hilti breakers. It's great and unlike cheaper versions it doesn't get red hot and need to cool down every 20mins. I'd defo buy a bigger one but up to now my little breaker is light and does the business

I have one of those small hilti breakers. It's great and unlike cheaper versions it doesn't get red hot and need to cool down every 20mins. I'd defo buy a bigger one but up to now my little breaker is light and does the business
I might be selling a big Hilti one lol