5G

Members online

1585856037615.jpeg

Ah s**t

Would like to have watched it.

Any downloads or could you find it anywhere else?

Isn’t it weird how there’s videos of masts being thrown up left right and centre while we’re all locked up in our houses. Contractors being told they have 30 days to get their jobs done. Some working at night too! Strange.

Isn’t it weird how there’s videos of masts being thrown up left right and centre while we’re all locked up in our houses. Contractors being told they have 30 days to get their jobs done. Some working at night too! Strange.
We can rip em down just as fast!!

There’s also some getting burned down tonight. Let’s see if it reaches the news.
Democracy!! Let's have a vote who wants em.. While I'm here they keep blocking me logging in!! Keep an eye on the forum they are stopping our free speech!!!

Democracy!! Let's have a vote who wants em.. While I'm here they keep blocking me logging in!! Keep an eye on the forum they are stopping our free speech!!!
It’s not like we were screaming for faster internet though. It was never asked for. Now it’s seen as essential work obviously. Stinks!

It’s not like we were screaming for faster internet though. It was never asked for. Now it’s seen as essential work obviously. Stinks!
Yes mate exactly!! Their trying to roll it out under cover of a stupid virus that we are starting to wonder who has got it... Idk any who have it yet!! And definitely don't know anyone who has died from it!!! Apparently there's a network on twitter monitoring it under cover!! So let's see!!

They must know we are on to em now!!
YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
Tpf
Loads millions of people know 5g is poison!!
The birds falling from the sky gave it away!!
Ivory towers won't save em this time!!!

Just had another thought, ouch!
If this 5G is f**k**g with us on a cellular level why aren't other species of animal keeling over?
Are the zoo's full of dead, dying or ill chimpanzees and gorillas? We're really not much different to them, in fact I'm pretty sure that some are members on here.
I'm not convinced that this story stacks up.

No joy with that link

Is this it?

Last couple of minutes is enough to scare you.

I was buying this until he mentioned the vaccines have a microchip inside to track us . Don’t think i need to put my tin foil hat on just yet . It will make a great movie though

If this 5G is f**k**g with us on a cellular level why aren't other species of animal keeling over?
Are the zoo's full of dead, dying or ill chimpanzees and gorillas? We're really not much different to them, in fact I'm pretty sure that some are members on here.
And surely there would be a lot more fatalities than we’re seeing

Birds are falling out of the sky. It’s only near these towers that problems are happening. Not sure they’ve been rolled out for gorilla technology yet.
Soon they’ll be every 3rd house to get the coverage 5G needs. Then there’s no getting away from it.

You ever seen a elephant with a smart phone