Members online

Andy g

still boarding and dotting and skimming on site on me own .what I've I got to show for it f**k all not even 1 mate in the trade

Stop crying like a fookin big fat baby
You have a choice !
All your future holds is going to grave bitter & twisted
Your welcome

Life is what you make it m8 we are only here once so make the most of it.
Like you said before m8 mogatge paid. Try and find little cushi jobs just enough to pay bills. Work 3 days a week enjoy life and try make frends if you can. Don't need loads of money to enjoy life. I walk the mountains plenty of fresh air beautiful scenery peace quiet . Do you now what it all free

o yes
M8 do you think you suffer from Sad you were like this last autumn when days were getting shorter. I suffer from it weather get me down big time. As I say head up soon be spring again
o yes depression and weather and Christmas can all f**k off and the chimp is back big time questioning my every thought

o yes

o yes depression and weather and Christmas can all f**k off and the chimp is back big time questioning my every thought
If it that bad lik
o yes

That y BGT stopped for 3minute last night it campaign now. They stop teli for 3minute for you to talk to person next to you it a way for you to talk to the person if ther something bothering you. It a way to concure mental illness. So next time you woching teli talk to the person next to you

Seriously again?
Go the doctors if this is serious. A group of plasterers are not qualified to fix any mental health problems you may have.
Go the docs and stay off public forums till your perspective improves

still boarding and dotting and skimming on site on me own .what I've I got to show for it f**k all not even 1 mate in the trade

Sometimes its better on your own. I would be all right working on me tod or with an equal. Getting someone on the same level can take some finding.

Do you have a radio on when at work?

Last edited:
A mixture or sympathy and abuse as usual. So bgt says talk to someone as suggested by a poster so he does and gets s**t for it. Not the best way to help someone who might be suffering with a mental health issue.

Andy, it might be the wrong time of year what with Brexit and the winter coming on but shop around. This bloke you are subbing for? Does he pay his others the same rate? You know how Jones worked when you subbed for him, his regulars got better than the casuals. I think I would call his bluff, get a van driver job for the next few months, because while ever he is getting you for £2.50m2 and you stay he will never put his rates up.