40m2 in an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplybesty

Private Member
me and merlin sprayed , ruled and spatted a front of a house today in an hour start to finish with our secret weapon. try that by hand.

No, how dare you. standard g5 and before someone says it was not a thincoat. It was full thickness mono. i will post up a vid over the weekend. I thought merlin was going to start running up and down the scaffold.

unless ur simply the bestest machine plasterers in the world somethings gotta give surely at that pace.......is ur work up to scratch lol

Not dissin ya butt just makes the rest of us look like a right bunch of slack jawed faggots ha

Every Plasterers " Bellini" is to wack on 100 mts a day everyday with everything all cleaned down to pristine condition and the van looking as organised as postman pats village.

What's the 3.07 bit? Don't get it ya crazy mee fees ........what's the secret weapon anyway ya coooooonts

i do that alot ,lol its about time they made decent sized bogs, with the average weight of the population getting bigger it wont be long before we re seeing super sized bogs , wont it be great no more soggy socks

Every Plasterers " Bellini" is to wack on 100 mts a day everyday with everything all cleaned down to pristine condition and the van looking as organised as postman pats village.[/QUOTE

just because you cant sheep shagger dont mean the rest of us cant lol

stuart i am sure you live under the bonett of my new van, its guzzled £180 quids worth of deez by wenzday

its was doing more than 22ltr flat cap. dont forget merlin sprayed and ruled and spatted the whole fron of the house , i jut fed the machine. never seen a hopper empty so fast :RpS_laugh:

it aint pft ,my pal has a delivery from germania every couple o months giv us that to try .there from stock ,big,dont think they are 33lm but they say so but if you look at em they got more of a spiral so gear would stay in pump longer than a D8-1.5 , had some optiflow d6-3 s from there last summer, sprayed really nice but didnt last too long!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.