40m.

Members online

I only did the ceiling in THAT room. I did all the other ceilings. The spread who did the patches called off with covid. He was shite anyway.
No, Poopong. Look, the patching wasn't done before the ceiling was it?

You did it after the ceiling.

Screenshot_20220501-184827_Chrome.jpg

tumblr_oncf5fH2Fr1ql2w65o9_r1_400.gif

It was painted before I left.

Not taking the piss, Casper, but how on earth was that lid painted before you left?

Do you mean you were there for several days after, doing other lids/walls, or did that big lid pull in so fast it was dry enough to paint by the time you'd finished cleaning your tools? Was the decorator sharing your hop-up, rolling-on as you trowelled? :popcorn:

FFS. Think man. THINK!

Customer refused to pay you until it was painted, so you had to sleep there for a week?

If, as you say, it was painted before you left, then maybe you've secretly invented time travel, in which case, congratulations - I never thought a spread would be the one to invent it (y)

I only did the ceiling in THAT room. I did all the other ceilings. The spread who did the patches called off with covid. He was shite anyway.
Why the f**k would they have another spread there doing patches if you’re already there Plastering ceilings??

angry paul rudd GIF
black and white life GIF

Why the f**k would they have another spread there doing patches if you’re already there Plastering ceilings??

angry paul rudd GIF
black and white life GIF
In the unlikely event that some other spread did the patches, I would've knocked them out and done them properly.
In over 20 odd years of doing domestic work the only time another spread is on the job is if I need a hand. You quote for the whole job and sometimes there are wee extras all gets lumped into the price.
How you can say to the customer to get someone else to do the patches is nonsense.
So I've got to say your at it.
Bullshit-GIF-downsized_large.gif

The customer revealed to me she was secretly glad the other spread had left. My work was far superior.

Just saying :coffe:

In the unlikely event that some other spread did the patches, I would've knocked them out and done them properly.
In over 20 odd years of doing domestic work the only time another spread is on the job is if I need a hand. You quote for the whole job and sometimes there are wee extras all gets lumped into the price.
How you can say to the customer to get someone else to do the patches is nonsense.
So I've got to say your at it.
View attachment 69488
Handshake Reaction GIF

Lighten up, Casper - some of those idiots at work videos are hilarious. How he thought he was going to get that ceiling done, I can't imagine :ROFLMAO: