30yr old female looking for plastering experience in the North East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lar82

Hiya, I'm a 30yr old female halfway through my level 2 after completing level 1 and nocing. Hoping to find someone in the north east willing to allow me to shadow/labour for free for a while to build my experience in the real world.

Better off looking for local plasterers near you in local Mags and checkatrade site most people will try putting you off the plastering game on here. Good luck

Welcome to the forum :)

The industry is tough at the moment with lots of people sat at home twiddling their thumbs....

There is another lady on here called the Pink Plasterer and she is doing very well for herself so i am sure if you stick to it you will find someone to take you on.... I know in Milton Keynes there use to be a company called women builders and they were very busy....

Good luck

Danny

PS dont let the macho thugs on here scare you :) they are only playing but there is a report post button so use it if you need to :D

Thanks very much Choppa and Danny appreciate it, not easily put off or offended so no worries there :)

Lar you're probably better off asking someone for a job it takes too long to learn for nothing , ask if you can do a day for free to get you're foot through the door and see if they can take you on

Would much prefer a job as thats the end goal but with jobs scarce and still being a trainee and an old one at that I figured I'd have more luck if I offered to work for nowt for a short while then push my luck and ask if and when I got in somewhere about a job, cheers for your advice pet

No worries you will have to do loads of ringing around and emailing at the mo its quiet in general and january/feb make it twice as bad but there is work going on so it should happen eventually

Hi lar, I'm eddie. I'm 32 but Flynny changed my age on here cos his bird really fancies me even tho I'm not interested in her x

Ignore them Lar, I'm a normal extremely busy plasterer that doesn't mind paying a bit extra for that dedication that shows someone is interested into getting into the game.

i also like going to the cinema, flowers, wildlife, thunderstorms, bringing my lovely dog to the forest and meeting lots of people x

rendersystems is a geordie isnt he and he knows pink plasterer mabey he might be able to sort something out for you:RpS_thumbup: good luck

Ignore them Lar, I'm a normal extremely busy plasterer that doesn't mind paying a bit extra for that dedication that shows someone is interested into getting into the game.

i also like going to the cinema, flowers, wildlife, thunderstorms, bringing my lovely dog to the forest and meeting lots of people x

Thanks for sharing that little bit of info, there's a couple of lads on my course with the same interests thats strapped for cash, could pass on your details if you want pet :flapper:

Odd Irish spread said to me he was quiet at mo...must have something to do with what you've got I ain't haha

he also like's pinacolada's and getting caught in the rain.....................:RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
bringing my lovely dog to the forest and meeting lots of people x

Are you the lucky dog walker that always finds those dead people in the woods?
I take my dog down the woods all the time but never come across any naked corpses.
If I did, i'd make sure I cleaned it off before the forensic team got there with their swabs and DNA testing equipment.

Lol

Bloke goes into pub
'you won't believe it, walked home last night there was some fit bird tied up on the train
Tracks'
'did you shag her?'
'yeah she was amazing'
'did she give a good blowjob?'
'dont know couldn't find her head'

Status
Not open for further replies.