3-4 guys needed for a 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Olican why you dislike I thought we are friends?

I thought you were a decent bloke but your obviously some spotty little 15 year old geek troll who has joined on here, read back through old posts and are now picking on @Fibrehand7 because he is on holiday and he cant defend himself :RpS_cursing: go back to your x-box and w@nking into a sock like any normal lad on their summer holidays. We've had enough fakers on here :RpS_cursing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were a decent bloke but your obviously some spotty little 15 year old geek troll who has joined on here, read back through old posts and are now picking on @Fibrehand7 because he is on holiday and he cant defend himself :RpS_cursing: go back to your x-box and w@nking into a sock like any normal lad on their summer holidays. We've had enough fakers on here :RpS_cursing:

Not funny! as English not my first language & you pick on me too.
Gonna report you

Ok I let you off, how's new baby olican doing have you bought him mini Nela trowel yet?

really god thanks Ryan, not getting much sleep, hence the confusion :RpS_sleep: hope your family is well, im off to bed , still waiting for the Nela junior range to come out lol

@Olican why you dislike I thought we are friends?

Not funny! as English not my first language & you pick on me too.
Gonna report you

report away ya fecking geek :flapper: :flapper: :flapper:

Have grassed you up & took away your rep point for being abuser to me

sorry Ryan....my bad, not had a lot of sleep. Thought you were an imposter,

Ok I let you off, how's new baby olican doing have you bought him mini Nela trowel yet?

really god thanks Ryan, not getting much sleep, hence the confusion :RpS_sleep: hope your family is well, im off to bed , still waiting for the Nela junior range to come out lol
:RpS_lol:

Im losing track of who's who on here.

hi wezly -

pluto and fibrehand 7 have the same father, they both mature students, who second language is English- both like to upset people, and not very good at disguising who they really are ------------ ryan:RpS_scared: your secret is out :RpS_lol::RpS_lol: but I wont tell any 1 honest

hi wezly -

pluto and fibrehand 7 have the same father, they both mature students, who second language is English- both like to upset people, and not very good at disguising who they really are ------------ ryan:RpS_scared: your secret is out :RpS_lol::RpS_lol: but I wont tell any 1 honest[/
Always goes back to Ryan :RpS_bored:

hi wezly -

pluto and fibrehand 7 have the same father, they both mature students, who second language is English- both like to upset people, and not very good at disguising who they really are ------------ ryan:RpS_scared: your secret is out :RpS_lol::RpS_lol: but I wont tell any 1 honest

only 27 more posts before you reach the dark corridors of private members club, maybe tonight's the night :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.