25 looking for labour work SKIPTON NYorkshire

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyePye

Hi I'm 25 years old and I live in Skipton.

I am currently working as a Dog walker but am working through the advanced plasterers course at College, started the beginners course 5 weeks ago and found i have a real talent for plastering & really enjoy it! I want to learn as much as possible about the trade.

I'm looking for a plasterer who's willing to take me on for free labour in return for learning skills. I am very keen to learn and vey hard worker.

Please get in touch with and help or advice.

Thanks

and how does a 25 year old lad make a living walking dogs,come to think of it,ive probably walked in some of your dogs shites thats always at the front of my house on the pavement :mad:

im from skipton,
do you know john off here,hes at craven college doing plastering

Indeed, I is.

Hi Rye.

Are you at Craven on the level 2/3 course? Or are you doing the evening course? Did you do the course with Dan over the summer?

Johnvaul AKA "John off here" (very specific owls, thanks for that!) Im currently doing the evening course on a Monday night.

With regards to where my Dogs s**t... I havent been aiming at your house Owls but i may start! :)

Hi dsdave

If Rye Pye has not bitten your hand off, I'd be more than happy to come along with you for a bit of experience. I'm based in Halifax - Ludd foot.

That's where the dogs sit when he's smashing you're missus in rich

Might be a woman. Apparently there is at least one woman on the Monday eve course are doing good work given they haven't plastered before. Is that you Rye Pye? Does Steve or Ian take the class?

Ha no thats not me but i was working with her last week, Ian takes the course, is a good lad, stayed behind to chat to me about getting more experience last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.