247 Tradecounter.co.uk

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanBlaney

Hi, long time lurker here, has anyone every heard or used 247 trade counter for tools or materials only asking as i ordered a speedskim and other bits and bobs from them and they now seem to have vanished off the face off the earth with my money:mad::mad: They're based in newcastle so i was wondering if any of you guys down that way might know off them.

Ryan

Hi, long time lurker here, has anyone every heard or used 247 trade counter for tools or materials only asking as i ordered a speedskim and other bits and bobs from them and they now seem to have vanished off the face off the earth with my money:mad::mad: They're based in newcastle so i was wondering if any of you guys down that way might know off them.

Ryan

I orderd 200 quid worth off their site.
week later i rang them. He said few things not in stock be another week. No call not email to say this. F cking useless firm. Cancelled and got money back. Never again

dont like wack they keep texing me if they cant be bothered to call and speak to me they can go and get fuxed hate texing

Not bad with prices but the delivery is hit and miss just order two weeks before u need anything and you'll be aight

Status
Not open for further replies.