24 inch trowel on ebay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it but not really gave it a chance it's too big and the curve is quite a lot so if anyone still has a spare 20" knocking about I would e interested :)

i got it, in both elbows when i got a trowel like that many years ago,, had to use both hands just to lift a pint of lager

No I understood your post Lee my old fruit n nut, I don't get why someone would want a trowel that big :what:

I know Nela is trialling on 20" flexi and when it becomes available and I will buy one and give it a go - acts as an speedskim plus more control - so less on hop ups as can reach the 2.4 wall touching the ceiling
A six an a four an a ching chon.....erm,,, ah fucck it ... :rolleyes)

Am I missing the point here. If the sf are gettin some people with ripples in the finish won't a longer one be even worse ?

Am I missing the point here. If the sf are gettin some people with ripples in the finish won't a longer one be even worse ?
Its the man using the trowel , more than the trowel being the cause . timings wrong or just cant use them

I know Nela is trialling on 20" flexi and when it becomes available and I will buy one and give it a go - acts as an speedskim plus more control - so less on hop ups as can reach the 2.4 wall touching the ceiling

The 20" is too big what you need is a very special 19" like mine.
Its a thing of beauty more art then trowel.

Hi mate, only had the one out. Being used by Chris Bell Tye. Is just a trial to see if they are still good to use, but also as a thank you to him for some things he has done for us.

Pretty slowly to be fair mate. Bad leg break and ankle dislocation. Constantly drugged up on morpheme so pretty out of it. Cheers for asking mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.