23 Lions

Members online

Sterling was class, they must of been chuffed when he got dragged. Thought Ali was coming off was shocked when sterling did. Don’t know how Rose didn’t get more game time. Tried playing for pens, kept all the takers on. Kane was f**k*d, not easy playing back to goal getting lumps kicked out of you though.

For the last three games Kane has been a passenger, the entire world cup Ali has been a liability.
First half sterling was fantastic.
Overall the defence has been good that aside it’s a below average team.

punched above our weight throughout the tournament.
Croatia were the better side,on the night.
Pickford has been outstanding overall, a young team looks good for the future, with Kane looking like golden boot aswell.

That's what sterling can do on his day make runs and open up defences, on his day there's not many better at that.
Belgium on Saturday will be interesting to see how each team approaches it,

Just dont get poing bout third place. Just cant see how you can motivate yourself 3 days after missing out on wc final

ive loved all of it .....seeing the kids excited was amazing.
i tried to stop myself crying when we scored lol my old fella and mates strangers in pub hugging me while with brother said pull yourself together you big fanny !!!!

back to building the pub now.

Just dont get poing bout third place. Just cant see how you can motivate yourself 3 days after missing out on wc final
It's money really isn't it,
If you finish 3rd your prize money to the countries national football association is a lot more than fourth.

Are we not going to watch the Euro's at @algeeman's pub?

having a wee swig of this tonight....reminded me of myself sneaking on
20180712_201624.jpg
site at midday !!