22 air rifle

smoother09

Anyone selling one ? I’ve been shooting rabbits with a old piece of s**t! Thought be worth asking before I spend a ridiculous amount of money!

Anyone selling one ? I’ve been shooting rabbits with a old piece of s**t! Thought be worth asking before I spend a ridiculous amount of money!

always wanted a Weihrauch as a kid. Don’t know what’s flavour of the month now?!

I'm into are air guns mate you don't need to spend loads of money I've got pneumatics worth over a grand and they're no better than the weihrauch hw97
20200910_070521.jpg
you will get the same gun as that professionally tuned up and you'll be shooting bunnies at 6070 yards no problem £500
Sandwell Field sports the famous for the tuning they do on air rifles you can do it all over the phone and they send it to you

All depends what you want to do with them if your just gonna take the odd rabbit here and there for the pot then as Tom has said makes more sense if your doing pest control a pneumatic makes a bit more sense.
Pneumatic is a lot quieter and faster to reload due to a magazine with some models but, by the time you buy an air tank or pump end up a lot more expensive.

I'm into are air guns mate you don't need to spend loads of money I've got pneumatics worth over a grand and they're no better than the weihrauch hw97View attachment 53410you will get the same gun as that professionally tuned up and you'll be shooting bunnies at 6070 yards no problem £500
Sandwell Field sports the famous for the tuning they do on air rifles you can do it all over the phone and they send it to you

where do I get one of them mate

You can buy them any gun dealers
But the link above they will tune it up so it shoots like a dream the bloke in there Tony he's a legend in the air rifle scene
You'll have some fun with your lad when he gets a bit older, my lads got a couple now he loves it.

my mate bought a cattle prod online
went around luton Town asking lads for a light outside night clubs
you can imagine the rest lol :rayos: :rayos:

I'm into are air guns mate you don't need to spend loads of money I've got pneumatics worth over a grand and they're no better than the weihrauch hw97View attachment 53410you will get the same gun as that professionally tuned up and you'll be shooting bunnies at 6070 yards no problem £500
I had a weihrack years ago there good loads of bunnies near me but can’t hit the cnts with my antique piece of poo!

Think my mates selling one.. not sure he could post it mind lol. You want me to ask him

Because they're destructive bastards. I have a couple of guys come and shoot them at the lake. Be more than happy if they all dropped dead. Much how I feel about you really.
They are just being Rabbits, feed the ducks at the pond, that should relax you.

They are just being Rabbits, feed the ducks at the pond, that should relax you.
As a landowner it is your legal responsibility to keep rabbits in check.
They kill loads of trees by striping the bark off. Dig into the banks allover the place and destroy the grassy areas.
The ducks I like, and do feed in the winter.

As a landowner it is your legal responsibility to keep rabbits in check.
They kill loads of trees by striping the bark off. Dig into the banks allover the place and destroy the grassy areas.
The ducks I like, and do feed in the winter.
More to it than i thought.
Exterminate the big eared little f**k**s.