algeeman

It’s A Boy
iran about to implode...
south korea holding back the norths oil supply.....
more war and misery for the new year.

while il still be horsing shite up walls ......happy new year folks
(y)

( @theclemo how much is theclemrope)

I can't sell it to u. I like u .

we were invited to nieghbours party last night a few doors down... who ive only met once when i gave him free turf nearly a year ago.
he works for BAE systems.
house full of model planes...6 of his mates are airline pilots 2 lads where foriegn who worked in isreals security ....."i am isreal security ..i work with pistol"

"hi ....im a plasterer i bought a van"
seemed pretty fuucking dull.

nice folks they were with decent jobs...but christ they had no idea how to have a good old craic !!

i found myself being the only lad making everyone laugh...8 stellas in my language got a bit fruitfull and my wife said our goodbyes and we left.

i wonder if it turned into a full on swinging party when we left.
i guess il never know:)

Had the best conversation with Ni yesterday, those two are currently hiding from the lesbians in the flat downstairs because they were invited round for drinks the other night and said s**t got weird and they said the evidence started mounting that they were being seized up for a bit of swinging so now they keep sitting in the dark so it looks like they're out! Absolutely split my sides when she was telling me!! :risas:

Had the best conversation with Ni yesterday, those two are currently hiding from the lesbians in the flat downstairs because they were invited round for drinks the other night and said s**t got weird and they said the evidence started mounting that they were being seized up for a bit of swinging so now they keep sitting in the dark so it looks like they're out! Absolutely split my sides when she was telling me!! :risas:

next time im in this situation....im gonna tell people that i make ....SPACE GUNS !!!!

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of consensual partner swapping.......
Mrs Dropsalot and I gave it a go a while back...........wow, what a swap!........ I got a lawn mower!!!

:D

I’m same Algee on last day of the year, always thinking of my achievements and disappointments of the past year,

2018 looks good to me though
I gotta feeling it’s my time to shine
Happy new year mate
This is the year

Nothing’s gonna change I will still have to work my kids will get on my tits will still have to chase money I will probably have 3-4 good earners and think I’m a millionaire for a few days I still be on here moaning like the others it’s plastering and it’s shite

I’m same Algee on last day of the year, always thinking of my achievements and disappointments of the past year,

2018 looks good to me though
I gotta feeling it’s my time to shine
Happy new year mate
This is the year

best of luck in the new year vince....tear straight back into it xx

Nothing’s gonna change I will still have to work my kids will get on my tits will still have to chase money I will probably have 3-4 good earners and think I’m a millionaire for a few days I still be on here moaning like the others it’s plastering and it’s shite

plastering ??
i make SPACE GUNS !!

Looking forward to next year and the end of the cold weather, sick of being freezing and doing 4 hour sets

Yeah I know but we get nearer to the end of it, a dabble in a bit of one coating but not like you pro's, I just pick something simple for what's left in the bucket on the second coat