200 m2 parex mono labour only price wanted off machine men preferably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Ok chaps looking for machine men near york to put on 200 m2 of parex mono start around 14th august fixed price only per m2
PM me if interested

£25m2 mate , measure through windows etc and £2lnm beads and any thing under 600m wide is £20lnm, pm me if your interested

Hi i will pay £15.00 per m2 windows measured in £2.00 per lm for beads nowt for LM under 300mm as windows measured in... or i can take windows doors out of the measure...
now then machine boys i can comfortably do 40 m2 per day by hand that = £600.00 a day @ £15.00 per m2... i thought that machine application was faster and easier? come on lads this is surely a 2 day job for you @ £3K plus...

Yes Steve off course were gonna giv you a price without even seeing the job or looking at any drawings ::) tell you what send me some drawings, or even e-mail em over , plus all the usual info , an i will price it mate

its a farm house 2 floors only... fully scaffolded... with windows and doors in it... it was painted... all been removed down to brick with an angle grinder... 200 lm of beads approx 200 m2 of render... if you want i will go down and bead it ready for the machine guys to sort it out in 1 or 2 days.... let me know please as has to be done soon... ;)

What about pre-rend ? i know parex say they don't kneed a pre rend with their mono (just put lankolatex in your first pass ??? they say )but it would need a pre rend mate

its down to brick now... why would we need a pre-rend, I have only used lanko on block work to stop the joints ghosting and below ground as a damp inhibitor

the problem with rendering onto old backgrounds like brick is you will have different suctions and loose unstable backgrounds, the prerend will give you an even suction and bind the background. It also insures you have an even colour in the finished render , I personally always fully mesh as well to be on the safe side

yet another job posted up by mr systems nobody seems to have done it but i expect we will get a video of how to do it. mono stright onto old brick with no pre rend, :( :( :( dont think thats to spec and you being a parex approved mr systems you should have known. Maybe thats why you got the job, because everyone else priced to do it right with a prerend first ???

simplybesty said:
yet another job posted up by mr systems nobody seems to have done it but i expect we will get a video of how to do it. mono stright onto old brick with no pre rend, :( :( :( dont think thats to spec and you being a parex approved mr systems you should have known. Maybe thats why you got the job, because everyone else priced to do it right with a prerend first ???

I would use Lanko Latex in first pass thats just as good as pre rend.... anyway i went to see the guy and the jobs now changed to lime render as no cavities

warriorupnorth said:
What about pre-rend ? i know parex say they don't kneed a pre rend with their mono (just put lankolatex in your first pass ??? they say )but it would need a pre rend mate
its funny because ive spoke to the tech guys at parex and they all recommend using cpi,s high bond as a pre rend, prob work out cheaper than lanko latex any how its only £7 a bag

No cavities on a brick built farmhouse, never come across that before, only on stone built houses but maybe they built them in york.

who gives a f**k, he was never going to sub the job out anyway just wanted to make himself look good ...funny how things always change at the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.