20.00 cheuque

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

over the years there have been jobs when i have expected a cheque and have been paid cash,and jobs when i have expected cash and been paid a cheque, 2 weeks ago a neighbour wanted a small i mean small patching job done, so me being me good neighbour and everything did it,i only charged him 20.00 ,it has taken him 2 weeks to walk down from 2 houses away to pay me, and paid me he did with a 20.00 cheuque,the smallest ammount paid by cheuque i have ever had in 18 years. customers are so thoughtfull these days and certainly more demanding, and plain ignorant.but they will not get to me, i will keep smiling,:RpS_biggrin:

I tend to find people with plenty money always pay with cheque even if its under a £100 and it always takes ages to get paid but they want the job done straight away. bunch of f**K Faces

I'd write across it in red pen REFER TO DRAWER in red pen , take it back to him and say you want it in cash plus 25 quid charges :RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky::RpS_biggrin:

The cheeky basterd some people havent got a clue i have done it in the past and said to people just give me a drink with out so much as a glass a water offered :RpS_thumbdn:

haha i dad this a few years ago, tiny little patch in a ceilin i was in and out in bout hour and a half tiny little bit of board and a wipe of easy fill over the top i think it was only 15cm by 25cm so cuddnt be arsed to mix plaster for that, gave them a price for 40 quid as i had all the gear already on anouther job turned up and they had left me a check for the 40 haha gits.
that reminds me actually the husband was putting in a floor in the loft and was screwing it down by hand and i had a spare drill driver that i never ever used only a cheapy and hes still got it the prick:RpS_cursing:

go back give him his cheque and tell him you cant be arsed to wait for your money so he can fooking keep it obviously he hasnt got it in his bank now or his wallet ......cheeky fooker at least you got it, i did a job once whole downstairs of a house fair size like, we agreed a price he said i will pay you friday i thought ok............ im still waiting 5 years later the last time i say its ok to pay me a few days after i finished!!! why do people think they can rip us off.....hence why i believe in karma

Status
Not open for further replies.