2 people on a machine

I’ve surely found out quickly it would definitely work better with another man ruling straight away once sprayed it’s how your going to make the money .. it’s ok on smaller sections but defo must on bigger areas especially mono work.

Rendering = 3 man team.
Plastering = 2 man team.
Jobbing chancer = @Casper .

;)
Chuckle TPF.gif

I’ve surely found out quickly it would definitely work better with another man ruling straight away once sprayed it’s how your going to make the money .. it’s ok on smaller sections but defo must on bigger areas especially mono work.
I spray, rule, trowel mesh in and finish coat a large house in 2 days, a small house/bungalow in 1,
one after another,
Have been for years,
me an 2 lab's tern em out as quick as the large outfits.

Ffs it's about operating a machine it only takes two to operate, one on the gun one on the machine,
You can operate it on your own if you want to jump back to it every 10 bags with a greedy Hopper, you can have 10 men on the job but only two will be operating the machine f****** pussies

I had spells with just an apprentice on the hopper. Doing 80m2 gables on my own at times. Not the nicest experience. Finding good lads that can rule well nowadays is getting harder

I had spells with just an apprentice on the hopper. Doing 80m2 gables on my own at times. Not the nicest experience. Finding good lads that can rule well nowadays is getting harder
100% I've tried expired plaster's that rule like they doing it with a f**k**g boomerang, and then to f**k*d to come in the next day.

100% I've tried expired plaster's that rule like they doing it with a f**k**g boomerang, and then to f**k*d to come in the next day.
When you say expired you talking plasterers in there 60s.
In all honesty you could train a labourer to rule well as a bad plasterer .. communication without making them look like a dickhead patients you can get them up to scratch

I get them spraying right first then make them rule keeping an eye on them if they're willing to listen it doesn't take too long to whip them into shape

When you say expired you talking plasterers in there 60s.
In all honesty you could train a labourer to rule well as a bad plasterer .. communication without making them look like a dickhead patients you can get them up to scratch
That's exactly what I did with one of my labourers he now knows what he's doing and can take the machine out with another labour for small jobs

Thanks for the advice boys,
I'll get there eventually can't wait to be earning the big money there's a lot to learn

Thanks for the advice boys,
I'll get there eventually can't wait to be earning the big money there's a lot to learn
Wasn't advice I was just saying but it sounds like you're doing alright all by yourself never met anyone with two labourers before you must be real quick

Not just money at the end of the day, you’ve only got one body if you start abusing it with hard graft you’ll pay in later life.
You must have had those days yourself rich. When there’s 3 of you there’s got to be days when you’re down to two and busting your b*ll***s.

You must have had those days yourself rich. When there’s 3 of you there’s got to be days when you’re down to two and busting your b*ll***s.
Yes frequently, or the scaffolders don’t turn up, or pallets of powder don’t turn up etc etc….