2 apprentice plasterers req in Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottie5

Private Member
2 apprentice plasterers required in Norwich.

Job Details
Job Title: Plastering Apprentice
City / Town: Norwich
Company name: Thrower & Rutland Ltd
Company sector: Construction/Maintenance Services/Trades
Pay: £109.20 Weekly
Job Description
A large locally based company who are dedicated to quality construction and building services are looking to recruit two Apprentice Plasterers. Working on contracts involving domestic properties and refurbishments on behalf of local Housing Associations, you will be working alongside qualified and experienced plasterers learning all aspects of the trade starting with learning how to skim walls and ceilings, bonding, internal and external rendering, beading, plaster boarding and dry lining.
Personal Qualities : Willing to learn and progress with plastering and looking for a long term career within the construction industry. Polite, well presented with good communication skills.

Skills Required : Good practical skills required.

Future Prospects : This apprenticeship will initially be for the period of the apprenticeship – 18 months

Click the link below for more details.
Norwich Student Job - Plastering Apprentice

2 apprentice plasterers required in Norwich.

Job Details
Job Title: Plastering Apprentice
City / Town: Norwich
Company name: Thrower & Rutland Ltd
Company sector: Construction/Maintenance Services/Trades
Pay: £109.20 Weekly
Job Description
A large locally based company who are dedicated to quality construction and building services are looking to recruit two Apprentice Plasterers. Working on contracts involving domestic properties and refurbishments on behalf of local Housing Associations, you will be working alongside qualified and experienced plasterers learning all aspects of the trade starting with learning how to skim walls and ceilings, bonding, internal and external rendering, beading, plaster boarding and dry lining.
Personal Qualities : Willing to learn and progress with plastering and looking for a long term career within the construction industry. Polite, well presented with good communication skills.

Skills Required : Good practical skills required.

Future Prospects : This apprenticeship will initially be for the period of the apprenticeship – 18 months

Click the link below for more details.
Norwich Student Job - Plastering Apprentice

Hi Scottie

Are you doing this through a college? Geason could help you claim down Grants upto £5000 for each apprentice if you are not already doing this.

Liam

Hi Scottie

Are you doing this through a college? Geason could help you claim down Grants upto £5000 for each apprentice if you are not already doing this.

Liam

Hi Liam,
The advert for the apprentices was just one that I spotted locally, and thought id share on the forum.
I have a good lad with me at the moment, so it'll probably be next summer before I'll be looking for a new apprentice.
Will have a chat about grants closer to that time.
Many thanks.

Hi Liam,
The advert for the apprentices was just one that I spotted locally, and thought id share on the forum.
I have a good lad with me at the moment, so it'll probably be next summer before I'll be looking for a new apprentice.
Will have a chat about grants closer to that time.
Many thanks.

ah no problem :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.