1st jobs of the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

so far this year had no work on at all nothing, lo and behold today on a sunday of all days the phone rang 3 times ,got all 3 jobs with approx 3 weeks work in total, now i know its not a lot but its a start and tomorrow i am marching off towards my van and off to work,honestly i could burst with excitement, its a long time off work and to all those other plasterers out there who have not worked for a long while, it just shows 1 phonecall thats all it needs and you are off again, the strange thing is even in busy times the phone rarely rang on a sunday today 3 calls in a morning,:RpS_thumbsup:

so far this year had no work on at all nothing, lo and behold today on a sunday of all days the phone rang 3 times ,got all 3 jobs with approx 3 weeks work in total, now i know its not a lot but its a start and tomorrow i am marching off towards my van and off to work,honestly i could burst with excitement, its a long time off work and to all those other plasterers out there who have not worked for a long while, it just shows 1 phonecall thats all it needs and you are off again, the strange thing is even in busy times the phone rarely rang on a sunday today 3 calls in a morning,:RpS_thumbsup:

Great stuff bud!! Hope it keep ringing mate :)

Nice one Hector ,been slow for me to ,just started picking up :RpS_thumbup:

same happened to me mate... i hadnt had 1 job this year or 1 call then this week ive worked 7 days and ive gott a big job starting wednesday i hope it keeps up for us!

delighted for you as I know the feeling of been quiet, thankfully had one to start in jan hoping feb is good to me and all the spreads here..

I know how you feel. I started a 8 day job on Jan 4th and it has 1 day left to do but it's gable facing West. Got 1& 1/2 days work else where and thats it for February. Plenty of jobs to look at but all saying Spring onwards and most of them are dreamers.

ive had proberly 4 or 5 days then i managed to pick up work for this week just ended worked 7 days and 3 days next week. its not alot but its enough to pay all my bills for this month and part of next month, im just waiting as ever for any decent sized jobs to start

It defo feels better getting January oot the road............I'll be back to jezza kyle and champ man 2013 on wednesday though.................:RpS_thumbup:

Nice one hector.
A spread near to us whenever i see him its always busy with 10 or 12 weeks work! What a bullsh****r hes been sayinng the same for the last 15 years.

its alright being off work for a short time but at the moment i'm still on Christmas holiday, but the bills keep on coming !!!. Priced for 5 ceilings today hope i get them as Bargin hunts starting to look good and i'm picking up some good tips from it, next thing dickos deals here i come.

Worst start to a year ive ever known what with the weather as well every one i speak dont have much on as yet.

i think its starting to pick up a bit now ive had a few calls and a few largish jobs come in

Worst start to a year ive ever known what with the weather as well every one i speak dont have much on as yet.

Its a shite state of affairs to be in tommy and all the fresh air in the world isnt gonna make any ******* difference......................:RpS_thumbdn:

For those about to skim................we salute you.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.