150 degree angle

Members online

Tinytom

Does anyone know where I can get 10mm beads that will go on a 150 degree external corner? Iv got this to render ASAP
11023AA2-54BD-4EDA-B724-2448BA8D761B.jpeg

Also is it worth risking it while we’re getting down to 0 degrees c over night? I’m using Weber bucket coat

Just use stops and mesh the bead done loads of bay windows never had a problem with them

SAS probead may have some but most likely 120 degrees.

I don't like using stop too easy to get a vertical crack down the stop edge if it gets knocked. Cut the wing off an angle bead.

Adjustable angle bead mate it’s basically a mesh corner bead without the spine I get mine from ewi store I’ll get a link for you. Are you near the midlands at all I got about 10m left on a roll of you need some??

Adjustable angle bead mate it’s basically a mesh corner bead without the spine I get mine from ewi store I’ll get a link for you. Are you near the midlands at all I got about 10m left on a roll of you need some??
Iv seen them but where’s your edge to render to? Thanks for the offer by the way.
It’s been dry around us but quite cold around 0-1 degrees over night. Do you reckon I’ll be ok banging this on next week?
6FC84918-F571-43A2-AEDB-7A3E4F5F2516.jpeg

Iv seen them but where’s your edge to render to? Thanks for the offer by the way.
It’s been dry around us but quite cold around 0-1 degrees over night. Do you reckon I’ll be ok banging this on next week?View attachment 44747
You should be able to free hand 10mm on a panel that size then bed the adjustable beads on and level em up them give a second coat to cover the beads and mesh before ready for texture