15 Minute production discussion

The Apprentice

We keep getting asked lots of questions about PureFinish, DuraFinish and Magnetic plaster and we are going to put some short discussions that people can watch live, ask questions etc. We want to know what time suits best for you folks, I was thinking around 12ish when your 1st gauge is done. What's your thoughts on time folks?

We keep getting asked lots of questions about PureFinish, DuraFinish and Magnetic plaster and we are going to put some short discussions that people can watch live, ask questions etc. We want to know what time suits best for you folks, I was thinking around 12ish when your 1st gauge is done. What's your thoughts on time folks?
You aren't going to get many plasterers stopping at work full stop, but I really doubt there'll be a consensus on which time lunch is. Better to just compile all the questions you've received and answer them in one post, either written or video post?

bout 9pm on a Friday mate.

Ffs

You aren't going to get many plasterers stopping at work full stop, but I really doubt there'll be a consensus on which time lunch is. Better to just compile all the questions you've received and answer them in one post, either written or video post?
Don’t need to stop, you can carry on working..... Weber do a similar thing and that gets lots of views.

Don’t need to stop, you can carry on working..... Weber do a similar thing and that gets lots of views.
But you can stop for 10 minutes at any point rendering. Stop for 10 minutes at the wrong time skimming and you could be in the s**t

bout 9pm on a Friday mate.
Not a problem with me, do a Tuesday till 10pm
That's not quite a Friday mate?