14 apartment project

Jav

Hi guys I'm looking for a team of plasterers for a 28 apartment project. Phase 1 14 apartments will be ready in 3 weeks. Let me know if your interest.

Hi guys I'm looking for a team of plasterers for a 28 apartment project. Phase 1 14 apartments will be ready in 3 weeks. Let me know if your interest.

We can start on Thursday. Send me the address please...very fast...very good quality...very very cheap.

I can start on Tuesday. Send me the address please, even more faster than even faster... even more quality than good quality.. even more cheaper I will give you money to do the work.
This is what happens when you chase work.
Don't chase work, get a price you are happy to work for, don't lower your standards of work and don't lower your price.

I think Javid is just getting prices in advance for re skimming after removing wallpaper in No10

Might change the Downing street owner but the stink will stay the same. They are all now dick waving about how much they will cut govt funding, including the NHS, to pay for "tax Cuts", yeaH RIGHT.
Nearly all of the current crop bought by Uber/Google with bribes, threats and ego promises.