110v ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
Just a quick post for any doubters or critics of the 110v ritmo. My monjet went tits up on site the other day and the other gang had finished spraying so the offered us the use of their 110v ritmo. Well 105 m2 of hardwall later , it didn't miss a beat ok it didn't feel as meaty as the jet but it didn't the job spraying at 13bar 15 m of pipe. Good machine thumbs up to pft

What went wrong on the monojet?

Did a site job last November and missed the oompth of a 3 phrase spraying at 18mm thick but the Ritmo is great on domestics.

Erm not sure jon. Had a leak on the water flow bottle and the float kept dropping. Resulting in very stif gear. The vloke we subby to ordered a new water flow bottle which seemed to be fine no leak but the problem carried on. I got the wrong threads sent with the bottle by mistake so it still leaks. The correct parts are due Monday so I hoping that will rectify the problem otherwise its of on a pallet to my nearest dealer

Just a quick post for any doubters or critics of the 110v ritmo. My monjet went tits up on site the other day and the other gang had finished spraying so the offered us the use of their 110v ritmo. Well 105 m2 of hardwall later , it didn't miss a beat ok it didn't feel as meaty as the jet but it didn't the job spraying at 13bar 15 m of pipe. Good machine thumbs up to pft

Was it much slower than the monojet?

MAybe a touch. I've got a d43 on the jet which is 12 l min and I think that was the output of the ritmo allthough it seemed a fraction slower. But I'm not knocking the ritmo I was impressed and surprised

I used a d4-3 on the jet and my Ritmo L 240v is about the same output.

The 6-3 was too fast for 10mm domestic work.

The good thing about the Ritmo is you can have it even slower if needed.

Did a fiddly job last week so ran at speed 8 so I could keep up with the sprayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.