110 ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your datasheet that states it...

The EZE 24 is a great machine, this machine was brought into for the EWI market place. Which is doing extremely well must I add. Thanks for your interest :)

We are bringing out a new 110v mixing and spraying machine for the whole industry, Plastering, Rendering and EWI. It will be at a very reasonable cost, one standard Compressor, one standard R/S, one standard Water Pump built in. Not loads of add ons.

What its says on the datasheet, it will do. No guessing required

good for you ryan . i like new machines and one that dont need any add on's what so ever i would really like . maybe you would like to think about that one has a lot of guys will pull you up if needs an had on .

Ryan if u have 2 ritmos and know what your on about then you'd know what a ritmo can and can't do and what people use them for. Yes the original figures are very conservative for whatever reason. But if you any knowledge you'd know different. Everybody pumps at least 15m with less than 15 bar. Everybody sprays Krend and parex. And if you've actually looked at YouTube there are about 100 videos more than the 3-4 blones has put up.
Grow up, you make yourself look more if an idiot every time you post

Goody, mcplaster, currier, nicklearse, a taylor, grump are the first few people who have posted videos on youtube and there's more

Are we still discussing the Ritmo m 110v here Ryan or the whole range. Not sure why you are concentrating on accessories and their price. You may be more successful asking PFT customers on here their feedback about the cost of the bits and would they be willing to buy them.

I was curious as to what you tell potential customers about the Ritmo 110v and if you would be willing to share it here on the forum. that way we can be sure they are not being misinformed or told the wrong information.

So the machine pumps 15 mts away and it mixes and pumps 3mm parex or k rend according to your post do you know of a better or more suitable machine for a plasterer ?

Coming from a man who is traveling America who seems to spend more time on the forum than anything else. Also Nick, the way you jump on every single one of my posts and other sponsors posts with negative comments reflects your maturity level. We know about the Ritmo and exactly what it can't do...

I don't need to grow up Nick, I'm not the one who is constantly trying to put down others.

Enjoy the rest of your travelling.

Ryan if u have 2 ritmos and know what your on about then you'd know what a ritmo can and can't do and what people use them for. Yes the original figures are very conservative for whatever reason. But if you any knowledge you'd know different. Everybody pumps at least 15m with less than 15 bar. Everybody sprays Krend and parex. And if you've actually looked at YouTube there are about 100 videos more than the 3-4 blones has put up.
Grow up, you make yourself look more if an idiot every time you post

I did one today but Ryan made me feel bad about posting another.

Coming from a man who is traveling America who seems to spend more time on the forum than anything else. Also Nick, the way you jump on every single one of my posts and other sponsors posts with negative comments reflects your maturity level. We know about the Ritmo and exactly what it can't do...

I don't need to grow up Nick, I'm not the one who is constantly trying to put down others.

Enjoy the rest of your travelling.

Sorry I'm searching for a relevant point you tried to make?

Yet again more misinformed stupidity from you. I'm not currently "travelling". I'm staying with a friend in one location. I do in the daytime comment on here sometime.

I don't jump on all sponsors posts or all of yours you poor little victim. I have previously commented on sponsors such as speedskim for lying about what he is selling. Very much like you Ryan I only comment on your posts when you lie and make things up write complete rubbish. That's not immature. What is immature is when asked a sensible question you decide that rather than to give an opinion based on experience which you must have if you own 2, you decide to refer to out of date paperwork. And then claim you know exactly what a ritmo can and can't do. So if that is the case please state what you "know", not what you once read. That is very childish.

And Ryan I'm not putting you down. Just telling the truth

The PFT bully boys out in force again. Welcome Gary, was wondering how long it would take for your valuable comment.

Nick your entitled to your opinion which is fine. I said that 230v is not allowed on most major sites and I am right. I have also spoken to many people about this and they back me up. People have even stated that. That was my valid point Nick.

The attention from what I posted initially was cleverly diverted.

Have a good weekend Nick

The PFT bully boys out in force again. Welcome Gary, was wondering how long it would take for your valuable comment.

Nick your entitled to your opinion which is fine. I said that 230v is not allowed on most major sites and I am right. I have also spoken to many people about this and they back me up. People have even stated that. That was my valid point Nick.

The attention from what I posted initially was cleverly diverted.

Have a good weekend Nick

Bully boys lol. No just people that don't agree with you. Are you trying to suggest your being picked on?

see again not getting what your point is. What I originally said is that I have owned a 240 machine and never had any problems on any site. That's not an opinion. That's a fact. I'm not saying no one will have a problem. I was very polite about it.

The attention wasn't cleverly diverted. At the end if the day there's a 110 ritmo. So problem solved. You were asked your opinion to which you decided to contradict yourself by stating the ritmo is limited but yet u own some and you know what they do. Well if you know what they do then u know they're not limited like you said they were. Then this point is picked up on and your being bullied. It's funny how you struggle to answer the relevant questions

So please feel free to clarify what you actually mean.

Contradict myself by owning 2? How does that make any sense, we own two use neither and hire out neither - still stand by my comment that they are limited. In fact I would personally go as far as saying they are massively over rated.

I do not feel picked on at all, could t care if I was. It just funny how its always u and Gibbo who try and slate me or the company every opportunity you get.

Im ending this conversation here as its a Friday night and its pretty pathetic to be honest. I have no reason to justify any of my comments made to you.

Have a good weekend

It's contradictory if you own 2, know their capabilities yet refer to an outdated spec sheet to pass opinion. As far as overrated that's your opinion and that's fine. Why is that?

I don't try and slate you at every opportunity. It just so happens that I disagree with almost everything you say as most of it is comin from someone with little experience and little knowledge desperately trying to sell something to ever questioned asked and unnecessary lying.

The only pathetic thing about this conversation is the only reason you won't justify your comments is because you cant Ryan.

I never knew you's machine guys were such bitches !!!:RpS_scared:...............

well apart from Nick:RpS_sneaky:.........:RpS_biggrin:

going to close the thread now as its gone round 360 degrees and I cant see it going any further :)

All the best

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.