Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't kneed to i got employees

• no problem

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew a brickies lab who kept a few going he was constantly on speed .......he thought normal life is boring

Trouble is when your young ,you think your bullet proof , but as you get older plastering will take its toll

i only do 3 bag sets which is enuf for me f**k all them 6 bags set unless u got a big cieling to do. then u can do as many bags as u want in a set without a joint

grand wizard said:
3 bags at a time is enuf for anyone
i glad to hear that cos every spread i speak to in the pub always does 5/6 per set no matter wat. thought i wus doin sumet wrong lol

they are talking b*ll***s but ive always found i can get more on doing ceilings like a 50m2 in one

grand wizard said:
they are talking b*ll***s but ive always found i can get more on doing ceilings like a 50m2 in one
me 2 i find a large ceiling easier than a large wall of the same size. dnt no y though

kirk johnstone said:
when i was on site it was three bags three times a day six days a week ;) oh and just sleep on sunday
think we all wrk like this on site mate. its stupid though in it. but i gues prices force us to do this

i think its because youre working on same level and if using stilts you get a bigger sweep

never thought about it but wat u both say makes sense. yeah im on stilts. come to think about it i would sooner do 3 sets aday on the lids.

best job i ever had was doing bond and set ceilings . the ceilings were all bays about 40m2 each we used to do three a day at 6.50m2 finished by 1.30 it was a very tight coat of bonding we did about 14000m2 in 6 months

i mixed up for a bloke when i was younger and he did a 6 bag set. it was a few walls, reveals, around doors etc. sweated his nuts off and took him just as long as doing 2 3 bag sets with less hassle. he said he'd never do it again.

grand wizard said:
best job i ever had was doing bond and set ceilings . the ceilings were all bays about 40m2 each we used to do three a day at 6.50m2 finished by 1.30 it was a very tight coat of bonding we did about 14000m2 in 6 months
will some 1 give me a shout when decent wrk like this comes up. lol.

that was the first phase of the job was on and off there for 4 years we did the insulated render on the outside aswell and all the social housing which was all float and set happy days

theres a new one coming 25p a line and 10 times stronger than coke ..........its called nr something i think

tried that meow meow last night slept in front of the fire all day, woke up had a bowl of milk then had a shiete in next doors garden ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.