10 year party

Members online

I was f**k**g banging clemo(y)
Good time had by all,,why didn't you go?

Well well well. I f**k*d Dannys wife. After we agreed I could give her what he couldn't we would have no hard feelings. Am starting to think he didn't let it go. And made sure I didnt know about the party. :( Danny I thought we were like family

Went to a party last night, 2 pints and few bottle's of zest 2.8 % carling,lol I have got a life outside of forum

Went to a party last night, 2 pints and few bottle's of zest 2.8 % carling,lol I have got a life outside of forum
You should come up to Scotland for a few days till I show you how to enjoy yourself. We drink more than that just to get out of bed in the morning

You should come up to Scotland for a few days till I show you how to enjoy yourself. We drink more than that just to get out of bed in the morning

You should come to ireland for a fewdays till I show you how to enjoyyourself. We drink more than that just toget out of bed in the morning:rolleyes:

I got locked in the local Irish center a few months back. Every time I tried to leave there was another pint for me on the table. When I woke up my mrs discovered I'd pissed in my cupboard.

As being a Lone Ranger domestic god so to speak my work xmas party is me indoors with a few cans,living the life plus can talk bollox to my reflection on how much I love myself and how well I've done this year

I would like to see an irish v scottish drink off.....i think that would be fun....for everyone other than the two taking oart
That depends on the two taking part!
Would be a cracking sight though!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A drinking competition? If only you'd mentioned it 25 years ago I'd have been in. Although I suppose it depends on what sort of drinking competition it is?

If it's lying under a parasol on a beach somewhere warm and sunny sipping mojitos, or being in somewhere warm when it's freezing outside sipping drinking chocolate then I'm still in. (y)

I don't drink that much but when I do I become a right pest how I ain't been beaten up yet is a mystery but sure we can sort that if we all meet up

You wouldn't last the pace sweet cheeks xx
Lol I've been drinking since I was 2. Can't drink as much as I used to be able to. But I can still give it a good go. It's not the winning it's the taking part xxx

Even though we all know the Irish will win.:birra:

A drinking competition? If only you'd mentioned it 25 years ago I'd have been in. Although I suppose it depends on what sort of drinking competition it is?

If it's lying under a parasol on a beach somewhere warm and sunny sipping mojitos, or being in somewhere warm when it's freezing outside sipping drinking chocolate then I'm still in. (y)

Nobody wins a drinking competition