10" Block Cutter Stock Clearance/Queries

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only deal we have on at the moment is the MM30 (£379+VAT) with £100 of free of charge tools. you can spend the FOC tools credit on any hand tools you fancy. Failing that, we sometimes have some refurbished machines in stock, this is very rare as they are usually out the door the same day.

he does say at the begining of the post (I know it may not be of any interest to anyone )as he is a sponser think he,s just trying to sell a bit of gear :RpS_w00t:

haha, i didnt think many people would want one, but yeah just another way of getting it out there.

we do only have the one lucius, the very last one we will ever do!

let me know if you are interested mate and we will chuck in a block lifter tool as well since you are on the forum.

haha, i didnt think many people would want one, but yeah just another way of getting it out there.

we do only have the one lucius, the very last one we will ever do!

let me know if you are interested mate and we will chuck in a block lifter tool as well since you are on the forum.
I have got a heavier duty one of these and it's the best thing I have ever bought, max cutting depth is 120mm and it chops dense concrete blocks with minimal effort, even angled cuts for up the gable ends no bother

The one you have for sale only cuts with a depth of 80mm so it won't cut many blocks or do you just mean pavers?

no problem lucius. yeah we did do a larger one that was more heavy duty, but as you said this will only cut a smaller depth so is more for the paving slabs. Cheers diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.