1.5mm top coat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Does any one in Lancs know the best place to buy silicone top coat 1.5mm. Will weatherby sell direct to public or do you have to be approved. Went in Keyline they have 1.5mm K-rend at £55 a tub just shopping about need 10 tubs cheers.

id go with that chris anywhere else your looking at delivery charges or try direct building products jub at 45 a tub

Does any one in Lancs know the best place to buy silicone top coat 1.5mm. Will weatherby sell direct to public or do you have to be approved. Went in Keyline they have 1.5mm K-rend at £55 a tub just shopping about need 10 tubs cheers.

If your still interested wetherby sell direct to public.

Its not just the price per tub. Some tubs are 25kg some are 16kg. £45 for Jub Gibbo? Wait till I see Wayne! That cheeky get charged me £50 last week collected and said he was doing me a favour. Said he would knock £5 off the usual £55 to cover fuel costs.

Nice gear that Jub though. Their equalizing paint is nice to use and covers well. Should do at £108 per tub inc vat.

Yes have used the jub too, good stuff. Also has tiny fibres in it which is reassuring on a cheap product

What's the coverage on a tub of jub, I've never used it before?

Is it render as normal, sbr then trowel on the jub?

What's the coverage on a tub of jub, I've never used it before?

Is it render as normal, sbr then trowel on the jub?

Render as normal then apply an Jub primer at about 75m2 min to the tub then apply JUB. Min 9m2 to 11m2 per tub

Finish your render with a plastic float and sponge if need be. The JUB is finished with a plastic trowel. The supplier of the JUB will sell you one if you don't have one.

Got a free sample tub of K-rend tc 15 from keyline nice gear.

Chris was krend 1.5mm silicone or was it acrylic only ? acrylic is usually a bit cheaper £55 all in for silicone aint bad actually, wthrby could be cheaper last time i bought of wthrby it was £47 plus vat for a handfull of tubs.

buy a couple of pallets and see the price come down.

They spout great prices at wthrby but still per M coverage I get better value from parex/dryvit bought direct but needs to be more than a pallet to get the delivery free

If you need a van batch wthrby is great for driving in and collecting. but the krend gear sounds worth a try, where is keyline I can get it from (isn't keyline owned by TP ?)

Chris was krend 1.5mm silicone or was it acrylic only ? acrylic is usually a bit cheaper £55 all in for silicone aint bad actually, wthrby could be cheaper last time i bought of wthrby it was £47 plus vat for a handfull of tubs.

buy a couple of pallets and see the price come down.

They spout great prices at wthrby but still per M coverage I get better value from parex/dryvit bought direct but needs to be more than a pallet to get the delivery free

If you need a van batch wthrby is great for driving in and collecting. but the krend gear sounds worth a try, where is keyline I can get it from (isn't keyline owned by TP ?)

John the Krend was silicone 1.5mm just did the one panel with it, nice gear just added 2 cups of water and whisked it up. It was 55+vat. would use it again.
K Rend - Kilwaughter Chemical Company Limited

We got it from Keyline in Blackpool, yes its part of TP group
Are you still on same mob number John? i tried phoning you the other day but went straight to answer phone

We got it from Keyline in Blackpool, yes its part of TP group
Are you still on same mob number John? i tried phoning you the other day but went straight to answer phone

still same yeah, been at home with baby tho, only picking up messages every other day like mate

Hi,there a keyline in Lowton and one in Atherton there a bit closer than Blackpool for you mate.Dont know if they stock what your after though but may be able to order it in.

Its not small,but i wouldnt say its big.Its at the back of portaply on pocket nook lane.anout 2 minutes off the lancs at lane head.

Status
Not open for further replies.