that's 80 drops mate
think about it

the warehouse sorts out the deliveries
the van gets loaded for him
if he's full time
which he will be

how long does it take for 80 deliveries a days

that ship in the canal that got stuck has a better chance

What about barbering...my barber cuts 4 heads minimum per hour £13 per head. Works nine hours per day. £468 per day plus tips.

that ship in the canal that got stuck has a better chance

Funny you should mention that - I had a tricky dump today, and blocked the loo - that 'log jam' reminded me of that ship. Luckily, mine didn't cost me $400 million per hour :D

Am on the IPAs tonight - Stella just doesn't do it for me anymore....

he has no reason to lie

also 35p a parcel x 80 drops = £28 so we know thats wrong :D
Why does anyone have a reason to lie about what they earn? If you're saying he has a company van, and is home by 4, and is earning £300 a day he's lieing about at least 1 of those things, almost certainly 2 of them

Why does anyone have a reason to lie about what they earn? If you're saying he has a company van, and is home by 4, and is earning £300 a day he's lieing about at least 1 of those things, almost certainly 2 of them

he owns his van...

he is home by 4 most days as I am working on another project with him where he has to be at home.

Funny you should mention that - I had a tricky dump today, and blocked the loo - that 'log jam' reminded me of that ship. Luckily, mine didn't cost me $400 million per hour :D

Am on the IPAs tonight - Stella just doesn't do it for me anymore....
Stella died many years ago, loved bottle or two of this in the 90's
2123263cf74c064d765a4f6f5be220ed_640x640.jpg

he owns his van...

he is home by 4 most days as I am working on another project with him where he has to be at home.
Ok so he's probably putting 50k miles on his own van a year then and all the diesel costs, which makes the money pretty s**t

Ok so he's probably putting 50k miles on his own van a year then and all the diesel costs, which makes the money pretty s**t

I'll asked him about those costs and he said £400 a month for efficient high top van and on average £15 per day for fuel.

I'm sure if you are being exploited working for someone you probably don't earn that much maybe £10 an hour.

But this guy was certainly pulling in the money and buying BTLs.

I’ve always said it mate
My hair stylist gets more a day than I do grafting
Seen this the other day saying barbers can make £300 a day... I can see them doing it on a Saturday but are you telling me they have a full shop during the day mid-week?? .... I live in a small town which is full of barbers ( mainly turks) and there is massive competition....

I'll asked him about those costs and he said £400 a month for efficient high top van and on average £15 per day for fuel.

I'm sure if you are being exploited working for someone you probably don't earn that much maybe £10 an hour.

But this guy was certainly pulling in the money and buying BTLs.
If that's the genuine costs then fair play. I find it hard to believe any van can be run around town for 8 hours a day at a cost of less than £2 an hour in fuel though

What about barbering...my barber cuts 4 heads minimum per hour £13 per head. Works nine hours per day. £468 per day plus tips.
Thats 1 person paying £13 though. The public dont see it as him making that per day. Because he probably isnt to be honest. My barbers business just trickles through the week and has a busy saturday. Not to mention shop rent. Electric. Chalk and cheese

Seen this the other day saying barbers can make £300 a day... I can see them doing it on a Saturday but are you telling me they have a full shop during the day mid-week?? .... I live in a small town which is full of barbers ( mainly turks) and there is massive competition....

If you work for yourself there is really good money in it I've known a few barber over the years,

Depends mate most probably not but my local barber before Covid had a cue outside the door every day...only 2 barbers ion the street and he has dominated for years.

Just because you've seen it with your own eyes doesn't make it true, you need a know it all expert for that, luckily you've come to the right place!!
Na it must be true. He earns £300 a day, has an electric van so nok fuel cost, only works till mid afternoon and the parcels float into his van in the morning. Perfect job.
Correction, over £300 a day

He worked a 15 hour day once, earnt £301 and now tells everyone he earns over £300 a day doing a few deliveries haha