£2.50a meter cannot make it pay skim only

No mate i just want to go to work and do my bit y should i have to work like a c**t evey day
No you shouldn't have to work like a c**t every day but on price how u work is up to u saying that 40 meters a day is not great .70 a day in 3 hits start at 8 gone by 5 is very relastic and with 2 tea breaks

Got offered £40 a 600 x 600 colomn or 600 x 900 other week but as on manchester. Got some local work thank god

No you shouldn't have to work like a c**t every day but on price how u work is up to u saying that 40 meters a day is not great .70 a day in 3 hits start at 8 gone by 5 is very relastic and with 2 tea breaks
1 or 2 plasterers mate

1 or 2 plasterers mate
1 plasterer .2.8 meters in a board u only need to cover 25 to achieve 70 meters I'm currently working on super warm houses at the moment fully boarded inside the master bed room ceilings is roughly 8 boards the snsuite is 2 and the walk in wardrobe is 2 that's 14 boards that's 39 meters I mix up a big flex tub that holds 2.5 bags lay on flatten and repeat then finish during that lay on I can have my tea (I use stilts ) that's normally finished by 11 ish .i keep the second set a bit smaller second bedroom 6 boards and the hot press as to accommodate my lunch break that's finished by 2 then last bedroom and bathroom 9 boards in total in this set I use some dirty water from the days wash up and I'm normally out by 5 now says that I have been there till 6 but that's my choice,that's 29 boards covered that's 89 meters now I don't do that every day but to hit 70 as I said is very realistic .